Page 1 of 6
It's Game 7. What's your call?

I say Red Sox. It's 1-0 right now, and they have home field advantage.
Red Sox!

Love that dirty water...Boston, you're my home.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
yeah, its on fox.

one out,bases loaded, the HERO JD DREW UP-and hits into a double play. now there's the jd drew we know and love.
sox, dice-k seems like he might not suck tonite.
plus, they can always put beckett in and shut the indians down.
ha burrito. my grandma lives there. you know the old victorian house across the street from the library?
I hope the Red Sox win. if not, I pity Daisuke Matsuzaka. $105 million to go 0-2 in the ALCS?

nu- uh.
Daisuke represents my country!!! go SOX!!!
Call me "Shot".

ShotRod Guitar Works

Custom Hand-wired Amplifiers and Effect Pedals.

Est. 2007

Source to everything I say about Guitars, Pedals, and Amplifiers: I make them.

UG's Best DIY PedalBoard
What the **** man, my tv guide did not say it was on, and I thought they had the day off.
But I want Boston to win, Im gonna say its gonna end up 5-3 Boston. (the final score)

Edit- JD drew- he is so overrated its not even funny.
And Dice K has such good stuff its absurd if he cannot win.
Red Sox!!!! W000t!!!
gear?
coming soon... parker fly mojo flame
ibanezes: rg350dx frankenstein * rg7620 7-string
fenders: telecaster plus * stratocaster plus

line 6: pod xt live * ax2 212
other: laney vh100r * mesa dual rectifier * monster cables
Go Sox!! they got the momentum and are home,i think they got it if dice-k can pitch good
Cleveland. When has that city won anything? The 40s was their last W.S. I'm from Philly so I feel your pain.
Quote by guitarkid2113
I hope Indians win. Just cause I'm a Yankees fan.

sad to see your man torre go?
Quote by iamryanmeadows
ha burrito. my grandma lives there. you know the old victorian house across the street from the library?

I don't know that house, but I know where the library is. I'll see if I can spot it the next time I go to Jani's Music Store since it's near the library.
Wow...lots of Boston fans.

I say Cleveland. My bassist is a Yankees fan. Personally I dislike baseball a lot. But...I'll support him.
Oh no he just divided by zero again...*gets sucked into vortex*

Originally Posted by Sirwinston89
whoa man this is turning into the Dream Theater appreciation thread!!! If only every thread kicked this much ass!

You're welcome
Quote by iamryanmeadows
RentACar. go drive your rented car to Fenway and root for the Indians there. see what happens

Not much. If you're not an obnoxious tool or a Yankee fan, you should get no hassles.
Quote by TechnicolorBoy
Boston better win. No one likes Cleveland.

Cleveland is the best. They will win and you will be crying in the corner.
Quote by kidsthesedays
i often have urges to throw things at walls. and kick toddlers. i'm pretty sure that without the moral/legal/ethical ramifications, kicking a toddler like a football would be the most entertaining thing in the world.

Quote by iamryanmeadows
RentACar. go drive your rented car to Fenway and root for the Indians there. see what happens

Okay. Dude I've been to Fenway. And Yankee stadium. I just don't like the attitude that boston has. And I root for the small guy.
Quote by jimmyjimjim
sad to see your man torre go?

Yeah I am...

And RentACar... go drive to the Bronx... with a Boston hat. See what happens.
boy, i have fond memories of 2004 and the ALCS. my dad and sister are yankees fans and it was just priceless when the sox won. since we live in NE and my dad's known for being from NY and a yankees fans, everyone was giving him crap after that, but in good nature.

EDIT:
Quote by guitarkid2113
Yeah I am...

steinbrenner's an idiot. there's only so much torre can do, and all steinbrenner does is spend money on has beens like clemens.
Quote by jimmyjimjim
boy, i have fond memories of 2004 and the ALCS. my dad and sister are yankees fans and it was just priceless when the sox won. since we live in NE and my dad's known for being from NY and a yankees fans, everyone was giving him crap after that, but in good nature.

EDIT:
steinbrenner's an idiot. there's only so much torre can do, and all steinbrenner does is spend money on has beens like clemens.

True that. Clemens gets paid like $7,000 a pitch and hes garbage.
Quote by Metallica rulz
What the **** man, my tv guide did not say it was on, and I thought they had the day off.
But I want Boston to win, Im gonna say its gonna end up 5-3 Boston. (the final score)

Edit- JD drew- he is so overrated its not even funny.
And Dice K has such good stuff its absurd if he cannot win.

JD Drew is reviled by Sox fans everywhere! What are you talking about?
Quote by Roger_Waters
^ wow i actually almost missed that hahaha iforgot your a genious

Don't blame us if we ever doubt you, you know we couldn't live without you.

I'm oedipus, bitch, the original balla
Bust out my 9, light up your Impala
fuck that police!
Didn't know we had so many Red Sox Faithfull right here on UG.
My guess since it's 2-0 now; 7-1 Redsox

Gear:
-------------------------------
Guitar:
MIM Fender Strat

Amps:
Mesa/Boogie Dual Recto
Cube 60

Quote by wyldedarko
Dude, if you already have the capo just put it behind the nut and it lowers everything.

n00bS....
Quote by Leftyguitar51
Didn't know we had so many Red Sox Faithfull right here on UG.
My guess since it's 2-0 now; 7-1 Redsox

actually, it's a pretty tight game... i'd say probably 5-2, sox.
gear?
coming soon... parker fly mojo flame
ibanezes: rg350dx frankenstein * rg7620 7-string
fenders: telecaster plus * stratocaster plus

line 6: pod xt live * ax2 212
other: laney vh100r * mesa dual rectifier * monster cables
hardcore cleveland fan

having said that i agree that at this point boston deserves to win the series... i mean, as much as i love them, if they can be up 3-1 in the series and than lose their next 2 games by a combined total of some 19 points or something... its just disgusting

if cleveland can keep the ball on the ground and get their double plays rolling again, like their better post season games they should be able to pull this one

o shit, just turned 3-0

EDIT:
Quote by iamryanmeadows
Now it's 3-0 Sox. Westbrook is scared.

i still think it was wrong to put westbrook out. Byrd has the experience needed, and the wind up motion and movements on his pitch to keep the ball on the ground. i wouldve started him.
ehh
Red Sox...

only so the Rockies can beat them.
Quote by The Kush
This should be put in the ****ing Bible.

Quote by Våd Hamster
You are an inspiration.

Quote by Blackwaterson89
Listen to TheBlessed Dead. The man is a genius. There should be a man of genius song about him. Stephen Hawking has nothing on TheBlessed Dead.