Poll Options
View poll results: Do you like 'em?
Yay
10 59%
Nay
7 41%
Voters: 17.
www.redhotrock.com

Ok. So who else has these posters. They are so kick arse. I have 3 marshall full stack ones on one wall and the ozzfest one on the other wall.

What do you think of them?
yea...you should've posted a warning for the really loud sound effects on that site

i think i'm partially deaf now
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
I think they look pretty cool. To bad i dont have anywhere to put the crowd poster. That would be pretty cool to play infront of and feel like your playing infront of all of those people.
Gear:
Electric
Yamaha RGX520
Fender Strat HSS

Acoustic
1952 Martin and Co 00-18.
Yamaha FGX730SCA

Amp
Fender Twin Reverb
Fender Amp FM25 DSP

Pedals
Boss DS-1
how much are those, theyre pretty sweet
Living is easy with eyes closed...
--------------------------

Quote by GnR_ROK
I'm surprised you returned to this thread after cheeseman owned you.
Quote by RageAgainst...
yea...you should've posted a warning for the really loud sound effects on that site

i think i'm partially deaf now

LOL It was so generic.

This looks interesting though.
i always wanted that huge crowd poster, but then i figured that it'd just be waaaay to creepy to masturbate or have sex in the same room as that thing
Quote by ArchisT
i always wanted that huge crowd poster, but then i figured that it'd just be waaaay to creepy to masturbate or have sex in the same room as that thing
that would be awesome!

once your done having sex you could tell the chick that the crowd wants an encore and that you can't disappoint them
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
Quote by jxmxaxn
I think they look pretty cool. To bad i dont have anywhere to put the crowd poster. That would be pretty cool to play infront of and feel like your playing infront of all of those people.

Exactly. It's pretty much amazing...

Quote by RageAgainst...
that would be awesome!

once your done having sex you could tell the chick that the crowd wants an encore and that you can't disappoint them

HAHA.LOL. I've never thought of it that way. Ummm......excuse me for a second.*goes and calls GF over*......I'll be back after the encore.
Last edited by tjfishrocker at Oct 22, 2007,