Page 1 of 50
the metal and the hardcore forums have them, and we are more br00tal then both of them combined. colin meloy could kick james hetfield's ass in a heartbeat. plus sense of community etc. etc. etc.

anyway, discuss.
Member of the We Have Better Taste Than You club
PM DorkusMalorkus with a list of your favorite bands to join

last.fm
Last edited by Fugazirancid at Oct 22, 2007,
first post!
so.... who likes Pavement?
Quote by Guns N' r0ses
I think its 18 in california but I'm just wonderin cuz if i get caught then I can be like "well legally im allowed to watch it" and they'll be like "k koo"
Um. chat. Like French for cat? I think the Alt/Indie forum should have a pet.

A cat, named Louis.

I can't be completely off topic, Arcade fire = heart and everyone should listen to Los Campesinos.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by Doolittle
I lyk dem. Should we have an alt/indie chat?

i think we tried once, but it sort of fizzled. i'm all for a second go-around though

last.fm
no no! A chat room! The metal, punk, and pop punk and emo forum all have 'em. I'd make it but I don't know how, anyone else?
EDIT: yeah yeah Fugazi, I'd wanna try again too

yeah a chat room, like on IRC

there were like three people who logged on ever

last.fm
i'd be up for a chat, but i can't ever log on for some reason. i think i am just st00pid.

also, would anyone else love to be some sort of a farmer? i think sheep or alpaca would be wonderful.
I've always wanted to own a platypus, if that counts.

You know those little old ladies who live alone with fifty cats? Well, maybe I can be one of those someday, only instead of cats, I would own fifty platypuses. (Platypi?)
There's only one girl in the world for you
and she probably lives in Tahiti.
Last edited by K-Lizzle at Oct 22, 2007,
What do you feed Platypi(assuming that's the correct form)?

What exactly is a Platypus anyway? We don't really have them in North America. I assume they're like a duck.

Moral of the story: Australia's a really crazy place(I mean that in the best way possible).
i love transformers.
Quote by Jearl
^ the blues dont care where youre from. theyll find you no matter what.
Quote by snipelfritz
What do you feed Platypi(assuming that's the correct form)?

What exactly is a Platypus anyway? We don't really have them in North America. I assume they're like a duck.

Moral of the story: Australia's a really crazy place(I mean that in the best way possible).

Link

I'm Aussie and I didn't even know they were venomous. Shit a brick.
A platypus is such an alt/indie thing to want to farm. You guys are so typical.

Lets talk about how awesome winter is going to be and what sweet vintage sweaters you just bought.

I for one own two super sweet sweaters with peacocks on them.
Quote by jackbutt

Lets talk about how awesome winter is going to be and what sweet vintage sweaters you just bought.

I just moved to a new place with a super kick ass vintage clothing store that I have yet to go to just a block away. So I'm on the same page as you dude.
There is an alt/indie chat on irc. pavement sex me hard but they aren't as good the pixies.
transformers are what i love.
Quote by Jearl
Quote by jackbutt

I'm s0o0 indie I just don't go to public stores to buy sweaters. Internets ftw

yeah im so indie i bought this cute sweater/jacket less than an hour ago... i might just post a picture to make ya'll jealous

the heart is a risky fuel to burn
i bought a sweater, it is brown and tan.
i need to wash it before i wear it though. also, the weather has been remarkably warm. too warm for sweaters.
Quote by Guns N' r0ses
I think its 18 in california but I'm just wonderin cuz if i get caught then I can be like "well legally im allowed to watch it" and they'll be like "k koo"
i just got a decemberists shirt in the mail. it's orange and has an airplane on it, which is slick as hell. i got a radiohead shirt earlier this week which is black and has the cover to "hail to the thief" on it, which has inspired some funny looks.

last.fm
I got some converse yesterday. I can only wear them only the weekends because I wear a uniform for school
Quote by Guns N' r0ses
....die.
Quote by Guns N' r0ses
why? CONVERSE ARE SO POSERISH OMG I HAVE A PAIR TO BUT THEY'RE LYEK SUPER HYPE
theyre beautiful.
Quote by Guns N' r0ses
I have a cool green and brown striped sweater, but I live in Florida so I never get to wear it.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
adidas is always cool because it's like taking the cool stuff from bands like korn lol
or run-dmc

edit: looking down! psychic powers? i think so.
Last edited by uhh_me? at Oct 22, 2007,
I have Nike's but I want to get Adidas, that way I can be like Run DMC.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
optimus prime wears addidas.
Quote by Jearl
no-one uses the alt/indie chat =(

me and paint went through a lot of effort to make it =(