does this amp sound good at high volumes as well as low volumes? also is the powerball better for the price or is it not worth the money?
i know my savage se sounds good at high volumes, but i haven't tried either the powerball or fireball at high volumes...

the powerball sounds a bit different to the fireball, and also has more channels and a bit more versatility (though if versatility is extremely important, you should probably be looking at the blackmore, screamer, SE, savage, or invader if you ask me)...
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Yes they both sound better when turned up. The Fireball can sound pretty fizzy at bedroom levels, but they both open up as you wind up the volume.
My Fireball rocks at normal volumes..
But not past 3 o'clock.. Starts to sound muddy.. Yes, I do cranck it past 12
Quote by ever dying
My Fireball rocks at normal volumes..
But not past 3 o'clock.. Starts to sound muddy.. Yes, I do cranck it past 12

when i had mine the volume set perfect at just above noon
Member of UG's Gain \/\/hores - pm gpderek09 to join
if your looking at something around that price range try the soldano SLO
Hi tom
Quote by 4117
if your looking at something around that price range try the soldano SLO

where can I get an SLO in that pricerange?
"The fool doth think he is wise, but the wiseman knows himself to be a fool." - W.S.
amp clips
amp vids
Quote by Erock503
where can I get an SLO in that pricerange?

+137549657353965893965385395385395378953

I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
my fireball sounds great at badroom levels....so it does sound better when crancked up of course!
my gear:

guitar: Schecter c1 classic
amp: Engl fireball
box: Engl v30 4x12
effects: g-major
in future: ESP eclipse, PRS Custom 24...
Quote by dickeskind
my fireball sounds great at badroom levels....so it does sound better when crancked up of course!

What exactly is a "badroom" level?
Emo is to music as etch-a-sketch is to art.

Quote by TMVolta19
Music can't really be judged, since it's all on the same level. Unless it's screamo. then it sucks.
Quote by Dave_Mc
+137549657353965893965385395385395378953

haha, seriously, I'm all over that!
"The fool doth think he is wise, but the wiseman knows himself to be a fool." - W.S.
amp clips
amp vids
Quote by Erock503
haha, seriously, I'm all over that!

haha me too- over here an slo goes for more than $5000... even the avenger is about twice what a fireball goes for...

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?