so i dont know if you guys have gone through this and this is the first time i feel this way, so just try to help if youve felt the same. recently i dont wanna do anything not even play guitar its freaky. all i did this last week was sleep eat go to the gym and thats it, but i try to play guitar and i feel like ive just lost inspiration i just got into a band and i really dont know whas going on i really dont, have any of you felt his way before?? just lost of will i dunno its strange help!
i've felt this way before several times...what i do is i just usually search around the internet (usually youtube) for any videos of guitarists or new bands to inspire me

try that out and see if it works...it does for me all the time
it almost sounds like depression. more descriptive?
Quote by Dimebag22
This might just be the smartest guy in The Pit. I didn't believe Ethan when he told me there were smart people in The Pit But I was wrong.

yeah, thats me

member 42 of the Iron Maiden are gods club. PM revelations to join
your probably sick of doing the same thing everyday and try to play the same type of music everytime you pick up the guitar, so try some thing different
yes i have. it didnt last that long. just keep trying to get some inspiration. itll go by fast.

but this doesnt have to do with a girl does it? if it does, youll get over it.
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
i think it happens to just about everyone at some point.

when it happened to me i just stopped playing altogether for about two weeks. when i picked the guitar back up, i started pushing myself, learning new techniques, improving current ones, adding some chops to my repertoire and creating some of my own stuff

edit: and try experimenting with different styles
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
Yeah, everyone gets it, and 99% of the time it is just temporary.

EDIT: its temporary if you keep playing.
Joey! Watch your speed!
i've had a lot of that. i don't really know what to do, but get out with friends and try some new stuff.
98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels.

member number five of the Omar Alfredo Rodriguez-Lopez fan club

creator/owner of the yankees fans group
Happens to me every once in a while.

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
like sumone else said, watch sum youtube videos of sumthing that inspires you

like these...

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=KQWCH9ffY3k
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=ULEBSxP725w
98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels.

MY STUFF
-Ibanez limited edition RG electric guitar
-Digitech RP250 multi effects
-Digitech DF-7Distortion Factory
-Marshall MG100 half stack
i get that sometimes, just break your routine for a day or two, sounds like you're getting bored with doing the same things.
well preaty much what happened 2 me, i quit, but got back in2 guitar a wile ago... the i quit again lol but preaty much yr getin kinda bored of guitar so what, you might get back 2 it, u might not?
learn new styles, find new bands, etc.

^basiically what those guys are saying.
Member #16 of the "Claudio Sanchez is god" Club. PM stepco12345 to join
no it doenst have anything to do with girls, and yeah im trying the same things i guess thats it, i thought it was depression cos i have the lowest confidence and self-esteem in the world but still ive gone through depression before and this time it isnt that bad....the other thing isw that i just got new gear and i thought it was an aweosme one but from what i read here its ****ty, its a line6 and a warlock, lol your gonna probably laugh ur ass off but it yeah its sadi didnt know they were bad