This has happened to me a few times when I was being careless but I've managed to fish out the pick when it falls in but would it be bad if I left it in there for a long period of time.
uh, its not going to effect anything but its really not difficult to get it out, just make sure u can see it directly in the center of the soundhole then flip it, should come out
Quote by Connor6c
I sucked on my mom's nipples
hahah this made me giggle! its happens to all of us who own acoustic guitars! no my friend it will not hurt your guitar at all!
ROFL! have fun tryin 2 get it out, but it won't mess up the sound or anythin so don'
t wory bout it 2 much, cept if its yr only pik lol
Well I guess this kid I know who's been playing fo 3 years was just playing a bad joke on me. He told me it would splinter the wood and sh-t like that lol.
Last edited by guitarnoobie at Oct 21, 2007,
^^ me to
"A little word for my enemies and fortune seekers -
go fuck your Jesus..... he likes it up the ass!!"
Glen Benton
nah, worst you'd get is maybe some annoying rattling.
Proud Owner of a 2006 Taylor 814 CE-Fall Limited Edition

Quote by MiasmA
guys, i got it. pucture = the rare breed of green fruits that tend to laugh scoffingly and then question a statement. AKA lolwut pears

CASE CLOSED..
Quote by RedSox_o4
thats exactly why i only play fingerstyle

I once managed to get a thumb pick in there...

Nobody is safe when there's a gaping hole to drop things into, not even fingerstylists.
Sometimes if I'm lazy I just put my pick in the sound hole instead of putting on the desk where I'll eventually lose it. I'm a master at fishing it at.
Ha!

I tend to sit around for a while wildly shaking the guitar over my head while peering up into the soundhole. More often than not it falls in my eye.
I'd also hate to think what the neighbors thought if they saw me doing it
Quote by johnos
Ha!

I tend to sit around for a while wildly shaking the guitar over my head while peering up into the soundhole. More often than not it falls in my eye.
I'd also hate to think what the neighbors thought if they saw me doing it

If they ever see you doing that, scream something along the lines of this, "GET OUT! GET OUT! I HATE IT WHEN YOU GET IN THERE MUM, YOU NEED TO COOK ME DINNER."
it won't hurt anything, but they are a pain to get back out. If you get enough of them stuck inside, your guitar will wind up sounding like a baby's rattle.
well i supppose if you do this x1000000 it might change the tone and weigh down the guitar...
Guitars gear
Fender Nashville Telecaster
Vox AD30 Valvetronix
Zoom 707 multi effects
You coud do what I did and get an Ovation with offset soundholes. Never drop your pick in your guitar again!
Death to Ovation haters!