Hey is there a cell phone texting card you can buy like a calling card except for text? Please help

Thanks
No such thing exists, you pay for each text or you get unlimited free (student package )
The only things we hate are those things we try to hide from others.

Quote by Deliriumbassist
Quote by Carmel
Either way, I don't think bananas should be placed in such proximity to an ass

I disagree. Bananas and ass are like peaches and cream.
ok well i just wanted to know cause my girlfriend got her phone taken away forever cause her dad read her texts that I sent lol. so Thanks
Quote by RocknRoll Live
ok well i just wanted to know cause my girlfriend got her phone taken away forever cause her dad read her texts that I sent lol. so Thanks

How would a texting card help that?
"This is The End, beautiful friend, The End"
because im giving her a new phone without a plan, so if she could get one then she could text. She doesnt talk as much as texting I guess
Quote by Dixie Wolf
Damn man, what did you say to make her dad take away her phone?

Probably something along the lines of "I wanna sex joo up."
Well t-mobile has prepaid cards that you can buy for a prepaid phone. It's like 10 cents to text.
Quote by i(ncubus)play
Probably something along the lines of "I wanna sex joo up."

Yeah pretty much I wanna **** you. lol but she fell asleep and for some reason her dad goes and looks at her phone at 1 : 30 in the morning and sends me a text saying "that was not something good to say. you better watch out gutter mouth" well it was something like that haha
Quote by RocknRoll Live

are you like 12?
███████████████
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams.
████████████
**** you. I'm 16 so I'm buying her a new phone and **** because it was pretty much my fault. But you have to be 18 to buy a new plan dumbass
Quote by Freebird69
No need to get testy...

Hey man, what school do you go to? Obviously, I'm in Raleigh as well.

Edit: Nvm, just remembered we're UG profile friends haha. My brother goes to Appalachian too.