ok, so im kinda confused how the Fernandes FSK101 Sustainer Kit works. this im not going to try and do my self. Now is the humbucker for neck or bridge, thats my main question. from what i can tell, its a neck pickup or whatever, but attacks like a bridge pickup. Im so confused
Quote by Ghold125
ok, so im kinda confused how the Fernandes FSK101 Sustainer Kit works. this im not going to try and do my self. Now is the humbucker for neck or bridge, thats my main question. from what i can tell, its a neck pickup or whatever, but attacks like a bridge pickup. Im so confused
No, the HB pickup goes in the bridge position. The HB sized driver goes in the neck position.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
*please note I'm no expert on sustainers so I'm not 100% sure exactly how it works*

Well it has a "driver" in the neck postion not a "real" standard pickup and what that means is it has a bridge pickup that pickups up the strings like a normal pickup and it is fed to a preamp circuit board which then sends the magnetic signal out through the driver in an alternating magnetic current which will cause the strings to contantly vibrate, thus constantly "sound out".
the pick up it comes with is the driver that you put in the neck, it says so on the instructions on their website
Member #5 of the UG Luthier's club.
member #3 of the vermont cult
Member of the Frank Zappa Fan Club. PM deadhead313313 to join"

Quote by LightningRider
T Heff, No shit I'm a n00b

Quote by Will_Minus

EDIT: t heff wins the for the best response.

Quote by carousel182
i im gonna have to agree with t heff
I think the 101 model has only the driver/humbucker for the neck, and some how that gets up into a circuit board. eh i will just talk to the guys at guitar center tomarrow