Just wondering how many guitarist out there play golf.
i am one.
It's a fake wheel, dummy!
Quote by jthm_guitarist
Don't download music or you'll go to prison and get anally raped.
I like me some mini golf.
That's about it.
i look down at my hands,
like they were mirrors.
I hit a golf ball 200yds once. Am I good? Keep in mind I've only been to the driving range maybe 3 or 4 times and never played actual golf before.
I golf once in a while with my dad.
The softest of blankets is six feet of soil.

Upcoming Shows:
Sasquatch! Festival - May 2013
Yeah, varsity as a Sophomore this year. I'm really pretty excited, me and one of my best buds are gonna be on varsity this year, it will be fun.

We should have made it last year, we both scored better than some of the Seniors at district tournament, but they were Seniors so they got the spots.
If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
Or watch the things you gave your life to, broken,
And stoop and build 'em up with worn-out tools
Quote by burrit0
I hit a golf ball 200yds once. Am I good? Keep in mind I've only been to the driving range maybe 3 or 4 times and never played actual golf before.

yes for only being to the range 3 or 4 times that is pretty good. get to the course man.
It's a fake wheel, dummy!
Quote by jthm_guitarist
Don't download music or you'll go to prison and get anally raped.
I golf. I have some sweet Callaway Steelhead X-14 Irons. I was lucky to find them. Best clubs I ever hit.
Wolfie, Moley, Witty, Dgmey, Grundy
Quote by burrit0

Not bad, my furthest drive in a match was about 290 or 300.

This reminds me of a Senior last year that holds 2nd longest drive in US high school history, 411 yards, he and I were at a 2 sided range and we got kicked out because he hit someone on the other side....350 yards away.
i worked at a golf course for like a year. best job ever. you get paid to drive a golf cart and all kinds of people give you FREE BEER all day long. then you get to pick the range and people try to hit you so you flip them off, it is so funny.
Quote by allstrats726
i can hit my 5 iron about 230. other than that, i fairly suck.

Sounds like you're powerful, I hit mine 180 at most, and I'm fairly well practiced. When I was just starting out, the 5 iron was the only club I could hit, but remember, don't practice with clubs that you are already confident with, practice with the ones that you need practice on.
I first golfed about 6 years ago, and me and my dad would go occasionally, but for the last 3 years we hadn't gone at all, but this last year we went a ton, and I was getting really into it but now it's almost winter and we can't go
founder of the MXPX group, pm me to join

PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME!!!!!!!!

Wii number: 7054 3894 4223 2011
Yeah, haven't played in ages but I've been doing it for about 4 years.
Spastic Ink