were never gonan see the rest of the god damn season

week 1 new episode
week 2 no episode
week 3 (tonight) same episode as week 1

what the hell is going on im bugging out
I've seen 3 new episodes. It's not like they're going to have a new one every week, even if they did for the first 3.
man your not the only one, i was wondering what the **** was goin on with that too. there was a second episode though.
I think it went
New (prison)
New (toki vs skwisgaar)
None (family guy)
Old (tonight? I'm not personally sure)

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
your right i forgot the toki vs skwisgarr

still you see my point... adult swim still doenst know how amazing that show is
http://www.adultswim.com/schedule/index.html

New eps not until November. It takes time to make those things, especially when they were also working on the album.
This hiatus doesn't mean [as] doesn't value the show (far from it). It just means that the crew needs more time to make new eps. Have some patience.

---------------------------
My Gear:
Ibanez RG350DX
Line 6 Spider III 75W
Ibanez SM7 Smash Box
Dunlop Crybaby Original Wah
Boss RC-2 Loop Station

Own an Ibanez RG series guitar? Join the group.
---------------------------
What was the third episode about?
FAN OF EMPEROR ?

Quote by Magero
Theres more of us it wont be long before we you over the world and you can burn all the churchs you want

I'm MAD about Black Metal. Ask me about Church Burnings.
They try to record stuff using water and that fat guy from the fanday episode turns out to be alive and locked in a dungeon beneath mordhaus.
When the band's research team figured out how to record on water. Also, Agent 216's brother (the guy who tried to kill Dethklok) rescues Edgar Jomfru (who ran the website with his brother) and a random fan, who escaped from Dethklok's underground prison, for an unknown purpose.
PSN Gamertag: XD75
Hmm I don't know, don't shows usually make the new season during the off season? I thought that is how things worked. Buuuut back to that tour. Anyone know where I can find the tour dates, I can't find any that are real haha.
FAN OF EMPEROR ?

Quote by Magero
Theres more of us it wont be long before we you over the world and you can burn all the churchs you want

I'm MAD about Black Metal. Ask me about Church Burnings.
no there's two. the Excecution one and the toki soloing one.

I'm pissed, 2 weeks no new family guy episodes or Metalocalypse.

and they started the Simpson's season despite the fact it has ALWAYS started at halloween with a treehouse of horrors episode.
Quote by DaveGilmour1189
no there's two. the Excecution one and the toki soloing one.

Correction, there are 3.
PSN Gamertag: XD75