So I was looking at cameras on eBay and I asked my friend to help me. I didn't find much on eBay.ca. My friend was looking on eBay.com... He found one and I bid on it, before realizing it said "Ships to: United States"

What's the worst that could happen? I would rather not be slapped with $50 for shipping to Canada... how much do you think standard shipping to Canada would be (If the seller won't cancel my bid)?

Thanks
Did you win it already?

If not, you can always make a bid retraction, this being a valid reason
Quote by Pinky&The Brain

Brain
Are you pondering what I'm pondering pinky?

Pinky
I think so, Brain, but where would we buy rubber pants at this hour?
Ask the seller, not us. We don't decide the seller's policy.
Survivor of the St. John's Lockdown
Quote by SG thrasher

The thread-starter is a legend.
Seriously, who thinks "Shit, i'm gonna die, BRB, Ima' tell UG."?

Quote by The_Paranoia

Congratz man, you are a true, American Hero.
Go Schneiderman!

Gun Facts: Educate Yourself
Quote by edwardthegreat5
Did you win it already?

If not, you can always make a bid retraction, this being a valid reason

Nope the auction doesn't end for another few days.

I sent the seller a question about how much shipping to Canada would cost. If she agrees to ship to me, and it's like $25 or $30, I'll just carry through on the bid.

If it's too much, how do I retract my bid?
if it's still got a couple days left, you'll probably be outbid. I'd suggest letting it go and finding someone that ships to canada.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
What shipping service is offered? UPS, FedEx or DHL will charge you a s***load of cash for "going through the trouble of paying the duties for you" on top of the duties. USPS should be fine with that.
Quote by pwrmax
What shipping service is offered? UPS, FedEx or DHL will charge you a s***load of cash for "going through the trouble of paying the duties for you" on top of the duties. USPS should be fine with that.

It's "US Postal Service Priority Mail," I assume that's USPS?
Quote by wylde_overdrive
It's "US Postal Service Priority Mail," I assume that's USPS?

Yup, I find it more reliable (and faster) than any other service I've used.
Did anyone else see the "Oops" and hope it was somehow related to the thread about killer monkeys?
Survivor of the St. John's Lockdown
Quote by SG thrasher

The thread-starter is a legend.
Seriously, who thinks "Shit, i'm gonna die, BRB, Ima' tell UG."?

Quote by The_Paranoia

Congratz man, you are a true, American Hero.
Go Schneiderman!

Gun Facts: Educate Yourself