2 of them, one of them had a bleeding problem, and bled through his butt, before he left he was bleeding i presume, for there is a blood trail (its dark so im not even sure if it was on the grass), he was the only one i actually cared for, the other one was a little bitch (pun intended) who thought she was the leader of the three, taking there food and shit.

My brother is crying (little) left out running, they both have tags BUT, around where i live people's pets have been eaten/hurt by coyotes, but with one of them bleeding, and both regularly fighting, i don't they stand a chance.

they ussually run away, but this time it is night, and we just moved here.

(I will also like to ask if anyone who lives in san diego got the evacuation thing, cause I'm not sure if it was meant for where i live.)
My dog roams free and often returns with defeated raccoons, badgers and possums.

One time he dragged home most of a deer. I assume the deer was already dead before he go to it, but I'll never know for sure....
Survivor of the St. John's Lockdown
Quote by SG thrasher

The thread-starter is a legend.
Seriously, who thinks "Shit, i'm gonna die, BRB, Ima' tell UG."?

Quote by The_Paranoia

Congratz man, you are a true, American Hero.
Go Schneiderman!

Gun Facts: Educate Yourself
dude i was having a good time being in the pit and ur story just totally ruined it, i feel so sad

just go out and look for them
founder of the MXPX group, pm me to join

PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME!!!!!!!!

Wii number: 7054 3894 4223 2011
make fliers and staple them to every telephone pole in town. it must work or people wouldn't still do it.

i keep my dog inside though.

although, she is a chihuahua.
Holy **** those dogs sure dont like you i mean they always stay near with someone they like but...damn...sorry for you
fliers and a dog whistle ftw

otherwise, get out of the pit and search your arse off
Quote by cnut
When I was eight, me and my best friend started "practicing for girls".
Which involved us going into the woods, and him sticking his dick in my ass.
The last time we did it, his sister caught us.

use AVG as your anti-virus
just wait, dogs can find their way home
first day i got my dog, moved her across town, got loose, i followed her, she never saw me, but she managed to sniff her way home
just set out food and water, i'm sure they'll be fine
Quote by TehJeff
Time to get some new dogs.

xD, one of them is 12 years old, i wont mind losing them i would cry though, cause i never really paid attention to them.

the fliers and a dog whistle ftw idea is good, if it wasnt that it was night, and there are cayotes a foot.

also one of them is having digestive problems, causing him to bleed through his butt, so who knows if he will be able to come back, i hope they do

(sorry for people like J.A.R., who had their UG night turned depressing.)
Was the bleeding problem dog going to die? Because sometimes dogs run away to die.

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
Quote by jthm_guitarist
Was the bleeding problem dog going to die? Because sometimes dogs run away to die.

My parents believed so, but then why did the bitch go out with him? they wer in a quarrel before, cause the dog that did not run is bleeding from the cheek (which i know realized was the trail of blood).
I really want to apologize for this but:

I could not stop laughing at "bleed through his butt"
Don't get me wrong brother, I feel for you.

I'd stop worrying about it until the next day, and if they don't come back until you wake up and it's light out, go out and look for them.
Dude often animals will go away to die, that happened to my grans cat. Sorry to hear about it my cat went missing for a month and we found her starving and skinny. Its such a horrible thing like losing a kid.
i wish my little brother's dog Daisy did this.....she's a ****ing douche that i just want to end right now.

sorry for your loss though, hope the one that you care for owns the bitch and comes back and lives a happy rest of his days
Quote by MrDURPEEDURP
i wish my little brother's dog Daisy did this.....she's a ****ing douche that i just want to end right now.

sorry for your loss though, hope the one that you care for owns the bitch and comes back and lives a happy rest of his days

xD well yeah they started fighting when the bitch came (of course) so if she where to die, the dogs would be happy, cant say the same bout ma lil brothers
Awwwww Now i remember how sad i was when my dog ran away
least we found him though.
My Gear
Jackson RR5
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Marshall MG10 : Deaceased
Esp Ltd Ec-50
Digitech Whammy
Dunlop wah
Marshall Avt 50x
Quote by spitfire6860
Awwwww Now i remember how sad i was when my dog ran away
least we found him though.

xD the bitch ran out once, but when i cared about her, but ever since then she has been a bitch to the other dogs, taking there food, and fighting them,

the one i care for ran out too, he is the only one i truly care about, because like ive know him my whole life, and he is really kool and fun to be around with.
Man if my dog ran away I wouldn't sleep till he came back

Hope they come back, until you get a dog you don't understand how much of a part of the family they are.