Okay im really trying to eat more healthy and have a more balanced diet. problem is i prefer junk food to fruit and veg until i totally get all the junk out my system then lose the taste for it.

Anyone know of any really tasty recipes or tell me what you regularly eat daily.
**** man, Hmm.

You can eat whatev you want, just cut portions and exercise.

Eat vegetable soups. It makes the veggies taste alot better.

And fruit and yogurt is awesome to fill you up.

Grapes + Vanilla Yogurt FTW.

Eat cereal and fruit for breakfast.

Don't eat lunch line food. It's sucky and is dosed in fat.

Pack your lunch, its usually healthier.

And also, for dinner. Eat a salad and drink a cup of water before you eat. It will help the digestion process.

Hope it goes awesome dude.
I have to agree with the vegetable soup. My advice; Go to the store and get some nice, firm crunchy red apples. Bite into a lemon or something really tart / bitter for at least ten seconds before you bite into an apple. The contrast makes it taste way better.
Quote by fly135
Great list Rutch. On re-reading this one I'd have to say Solid State means not liquid or gas.

I figured it out.
Yogurt + Flax Seed + a table spoon of Flax Seed Oil = a good alternative to ice cream
Quote by RandyVanHendrix
Do you wanna lose weight or just eat healthier?

both im like 16 stone but only 5.10 or something. I gained about 3 stone in 2 years
My favourite thing to do is this:

One can of black beans
One can of kidney beans
Bell peppers (green, red, and orange- one quarter of each)
One chili pepper
One tomato
1/3 cup fruit-soy nut mix
1 cup cottage cheese

Mix it altogether, it's a lot it usually serves for several meals and I bring some to work for lunch. It might sound a bit odd but don't knock it til you've tried it. Do you have any idea of the crazy amount of protein that is in there? The fruit-sweet-sour-spicy mix is really nice. Plus since I make a lot of it at once and I keep it in the fridge, it combats the temptation to get fastfood/junk food cause it's "convenient".
Eat a big breakfast
Medium lunch
Small dinner

Walk everywhere, stay away from obvious junkfood and try to eat less than 2000 calories a day. Its that simple
Quote by RandyVanHendrix
Eat a big breakfast
Medium lunch
Small dinner

Walk everywhere, stay away from obvious junkfood and try to eat less than 2000 calories a day. Its that simple

Thing with me is i work from home, and also i play gigs and stuff so i often get to bed at 5am so get up at 1pm so that screws me up a lot. My diet has been really bad for 9 months and recently ive only ate take out hardly any veg or fruit in 3 months and ive only drank soft drinks completely for 3 months (about 8 per day).

Help UG i need the power to break this ****ty habit.
Quote by blu_flame34
My favourite thing to do is this:

One can of black beans
One can of kidney beans
Bell peppers (green, red, and orange- one quarter of each)
One chili pepper
One tomato
1/3 cup fruit-soy nut mix
1 cup cottage cheese

Mix it altogether, it's a lot it usually serves for several meals and I bring some to work for lunch. It might sound a bit odd but don't knock it til you've tried it. Do you have any idea of the crazy amount of protein that is in there? The fruit-sweet-sour-spicy mix is really nice. Plus since I make a lot of it at once and I keep it in the fridge, it combats the temptation to get fastfood/junk food cause it's "convenient".

sounds pretty conveniant..i dont know what fruit soy nut mix is...do you make it yourself?
It's just something I get from Target, it's an Archer Farms thingy. It's basically trail mix with dried apples, dried cranberries, raisins, and soy nuts. Quite yummy by itself, or with yogurt I imagine if you can't get ahold of it you could recreate the taste with peanuts or pretzels instead of the soy nuts, mixed with any kind of dried fruits.
Quote by blu_flame34
It's just something I get from Target, it's an Archer Farms thingy. It's basically trail mix with dried apples, dried cranberries, raisins, and soy nuts. Quite yummy by itself, or with yogurt I imagine if you can't get ahold of it you could recreate the taste with peanuts or pretzels instead of the soy nuts, mixed with any kind of dried fruits.

well i thought i would still eat a few cashews with fruit salads or chinese food because they will take the chips craving away.