Hey folks,
So I was listening to Thriller on vinyl, and I came to this conclusion: As powerful as songs like, Beat It, Thriller, and Billy Jean are, the album in it's entirety is kind of a let down. Every song that isn't one of the mad selling singles is crap filler, more or less. Agree? Disagree? Discuss.
J
Main Gear:
Cort G-Series 254
Takamine EG345C 12-String
Fender Squier P-Bass

Peavey Classic 50
Laney HCM65B

$75 Junk Drums w/ B8 Hats/Crash/Ride
Quote by 7daycrisis
Agree - however, thats pretty much every album ever by anyone.

+1

So true, especially with AC/DC.
Quote by Hellhammerz
Pedophilia shouldnt be mass marketed.
Ahaha, I meant to put a little thing on there that I'm not saying MJ is a good guy or anything, I'm just talking about the music...
Main Gear:
Cort G-Series 254
Fender Squier P-Bass

Peavey Classic 50
Laney HCM65B

Quote by 7daycrisis

hmmmm.......
Quote by That_Pink_Queen
Groll you're a bloody genius

Quote by a6l6e6x1
wow
im "talking" to the future greatest director in the world
PRIVELAGED

member #9 of "The Beatles really are the greatest

Metal Face productions! watch our movies!
http://www.metalface.tk/
Quote by 7daycrisis

I completely disagree! Some of my favorite songs by bands are not their singles.
WHY IS EVERYONE IN THE PIT A FUCKING METALCORE KID
Quote by Revalk
Ahaha, I meant to put a little thing on there that I'm not saying MJ is a good guy or anything, I'm just talking about the music...

I disagree with supporting anyone who is a pedophile..in the uk there was a pedophile gary glitter and he got totally wiped out by the allegations.
Quote by Hellhammerz
I disagree with supporting anyone who is a pedophile..in the uk there was a pedophile gary glitter and he got totally wiped out by the allegations.
Hm.. I wouldn't say I'm supporting MJ, but in a way I suppose I am. I just think he wrote a few good songs. Screwed up people make a lot of good music... Is that wrong? I'm not sure. Maybe.

And yeah, there are a lot of good albums with decent songs all the way through. Maybe not radio single worthy, but good.
Main Gear:
Cort G-Series 254
Fender Squier P-Bass

Peavey Classic 50
Laney HCM65B

From a musical standpoint Michael Jackson changed the world. We all must recognize the roots of music. Whether your like metal or rap music there are certain figures who shifted the way music is characterized and one of these figures is Michael Jackson.
Quote by Ergodyne82
From a musical standpoint Michael Jackson changed the world. We all must recognize the roots of music. Whether your like metal or rap music there are certain figures who shifted the way music is characterized and one of these figures is Michael Jackson.
Fair enough. A little off topic, but fair enough.
Main Gear:
Cort G-Series 254
Fender Squier P-Bass

Peavey Classic 50
Laney HCM65B