Im sure you all remember The Pit Of Destiny: Return of the King, the flash animation with assrammer vs cas etc etc.

The reason i bring this up is because im after a tab of the metal version of star wars that was played during the yellow scrolling text because lets face it, it was completely awesome.

can anybody help me out? ive tried searching all sorts of star wars and metal combinations into tab search here on UG but havent been able to find anything.

heres a link to the thread which has a link to the .swf although that link may have expired https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=557571&highlight=return+king
does anyone the name of the song and the artist during the credits and special thanks at the end? like the accapella one.

LTD EX-351
Peavey 5150 head
Marshall 1960A
Boss NS-2 Noise Supressor
BBE 482i Sonic Maximizer
Last edited by lepermessiah22 at Oct 22, 2007,
Quote by lepermessiah22
does anyone the name of the song and the artist during the credits and special thanks at the end? like the accapella one.

thats Loituma - Leva's Polka

if you mean the leekspin song
Quote by Diamond Dave
thats Loituma - Leva's Polka

if you mean the leekspin song

thank you. you have no idea how much not knowing the name of that has been bothering me. It was played on my college radio station like 3 weeks ago, and it must have been on a loop or something cause it was on for like literally a half hour. Thanks a lot bro.

LTD EX-351
Peavey 5150 head
Marshall 1960A
Boss NS-2 Noise Supressor
BBE 482i Sonic Maximizer
no worries, i worked out what the song im after is, Shredisode IV by Anchorhead (thanks punk_metal) no tabs though which sucks, might just learn the original and then "metalfy" it myself