I have a LEFT HANDED Dean FBD and it came with a hardshell case

the case is awesome, but its too much for when i wanna take my guitar to school or for band practise, which is why i want a gig bag.

the case is much bigger than the guitar, and its very heavy and akward. Plus the handle on it sucks.

can anyone find me a gig bag that will fit a lefty FBD (ML shape)? Preferably a dean gig bag
Everybody Loves Lefty..

Lefties Unite!

Melodic Thrash Metal and winners of the Wacken Metal Battle Canada and 2nd Place Runner Ups for Wacken Metal Battle International

PROFANER
I would say that a school band would be the perfect time for a hardshell case, as I assume you will be keeping it in an instrument storage room? Good chance it'll get knocked or have something dropped on it. Unless you catch the train or something keep with the case.

"A wise man once said, never discuss philosophy or politics in a disco environment." - Frank Zappa
Quote by Jinskee
Don't question the X.
<Frenchy> I'm such a failure
the case is ****ing heavy and akward, ive had enough with it, i want a gig bag for school because i bring my guitar with me everywhere, i dont store it in my locker or instrument storage room
Everybody Loves Lefty..

Lefties Unite!

Melodic Thrash Metal and winners of the Wacken Metal Battle Canada and 2nd Place Runner Ups for Wacken Metal Battle International

PROFANER