Ok, so I was wondering, have you ever had a favorite band or artist, but after their time? For me, it's Lynyrd Skynyrd/Ronnie Van Zant, GnR, AC/DC, Ozzy, and Metallica...before they started getting less metal-ish. So what band/artist did you like after they broke up/died/quit?
you're stupid. most people only like new bands, never old. i mean, that's crazy to think someone might like music after the artists are gone.
pantera, the doors, the jimi hendrix experience, metallica, carcass, nirvana, death, dissection, but all these bands were already in my top ten playlist even before i found out that half of the members in 'em were getting it on with the fishes.
Quote by chimneyfish
"death-metal is the best when its in the shape of a dildo and shoved in my ass"

Born to lose...
!!!!!!!!!!!!!
...live to Win
i find this a stupid question since im sure the "after their time" bit could be applied to any band. Metallica, megadeth,korn,ozzy,sabbath

and im sure most of UG listens to bands that were before their time
Everybody Loves Lefty..

Lefties Unite!

Melodic Thrash Metal and winners of the Wacken Metal Battle Canada and 2nd Place Runner Ups for Wacken Metal Battle International

PROFANER
i first heard of metallica when "Load" came out. i guess because it was my first exposure to them, I dig their Load and Reload stuff.

Of course Hendrix.

a few others. I can't remember them. Too much computer programming tonight has fried my brain.
gear?
coming soon... parker fly mojo flame
ibanezes: rg350dx frankenstein * rg7620 7-string
fenders: telecaster plus * stratocaster plus

line 6: pod xt live * ax2 212
other: laney vh100r * mesa dual rectifier * monster cables
as often as i have "heard" of old school bands i never actually listened to them but i got an old turntable for christmas and started collecting vinyls and now any old classic rock album will do. i love zeppelin, ac/dc, i have a thing for eurythmics sweet dreams album too. clapton, seger, ozzy
empty the bullets from the chamber