is this a good upgrade?
im using line 6 spider 3 without any pedals
and im thinking of upgrading to an

Epiphone Valve Junior
+
Electro Harmonix Metal Muff

i play mainly metal
practice. but the vj is the only moderately priced valve amp i can find in my area (im in australia)
jcm800 and get a ts-9?
CLICK ME

Quote by lrc95

hi, i was just wondering how to post a thread?

Quote by AS I LAY DYING!
and USD is equal to how much in US dollars?

Quote by Armchair Bronco
Everyone must own a DS-1 at some point in their playing career.

^^idiots

^^ i think they're called "legacy" in australia. but i agree, i wouldn't want a VJ (or VJ clone) for metal.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Dave_Mc
^^ i think they're called "legacy" in australia. but i agree, i wouldn't want a VJ (or VJ clone) for metal.

*blush. I play my Metal Muff through a slightly modded VJ!

I'll admit, it's not good for that ultra tight searing prog distortion, but I love the dirty steaming snarl I can get with volume at noon and the Metal Muff wherever. TS, if you want some sound clips, PM me with eactly what you want to hear, and I'll record you some clips after I get out of class.
i have a valve junior and it is possible to get a decent metal sound with an mt-2 , i have the head and cab if you want to hear some heavy playing check out my youtube video.

my youtube address is www.youtube.com/luke2574
erm maybe a roland cube 60 with the boss distortion pedal (model has left my mind)
Jackson KE 3 Trans Black
Schecter C7 ATX
Siggery Custom

Axe Fx Owner