just wondering...have any of you ever bitten through your lip? my friend and I got into a fist fight today and he punched me in the mouth. my tooth went through my lip. do i need stitches or anything or will it heal on it's own?
Quote by TonyRandall

you are definately a skilled writer.

myspace.

my band

~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~

Member of the USA LAUGAM HIT SQUAD
Somebody is going to ask for pictures.

And I knew someone that bit through their lip and they needed stitches.
Pics Now
Fender Jaguar -> Polytune -> Diamond Compressor -> Timmy -> OCD -> Big Muff -> Line 6 M9 -> Sonomatic Cheddar -> Spark boost -> Fender BDRI
i did that when i fell over and my bottom tooth went through my lip when i was a little kiddie. I didnt need stitches.
you owe us pics
My stuff:
Gibson SG (for playability.......and looks)
Mexican Strat (for some reason i have two)
Hohner HW440G-TB Acoustic/Electric
it doesn't look bad anymore. when it happened i was spitting and leaking blood all over the place. it's been about 2 or 3 hours now so it's quite dry.

pix in a minute

Edit: Pics!
Edit again: Pics! were way too big. my bad.

it's really not bad anymore, I just wanted to know if anyone ever had it happen before.
Quote by TonyRandall

myspace.

my band

Last edited by DrkNTwstd at Oct 22, 2007,
Yep twice. Once from falling onto a subwoofer and once from falling onto a windowsill. Stiches both times.
So who won?
If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
Or watch the things you gave your life to, broken,
And stoop and build 'em up with worn-out tools
I had that happen. I was spinning on the computer chair around and around for like 3 minutes, then I stopped and I fell straight to the ground. I did nothing about it. Just left it and it was all good.
Quote by figsandbobo
So who won?

nobody really. it wasn't a big deal or a fight that one could win. it was like, he was being a dick, i pushed him, he punched me, i punched back, then we got tied up and our teammates broke it up. 5 minutes later we were laughing about it and ****. i see in the picture though he must have hit me in my forehead because the top of my nose is red. hmm.
Quote by TonyRandall

myspace.

my band

yeah really messed up

you are dumb. did you read anything above? or did you just feel like acting like a twat? good thing you added your two cents...this thread might actually have just fallen apart without you

Edit: VV I wish. I tried but I think it's closing up. i can kind of drool though. i don't realize it til i feel wind across my face and my chin feels wet. it's pretty gross...but kinda cool.
Quote by TonyRandall

myspace.

my band

Last edited by DrkNTwstd at Oct 22, 2007,
Quote by DrkNTwstd
yeah really messed up

you are dumb. did you read anything above? or did you just feel like acting like a twat? good thing you added your two cents...this thread might actually have just fallen apart without you

Dont act all mature, you're the one going around getting into fist fights.

Yeah I did read it, and you're still a ****ing idiot. You pushed your friend for being a smartass. You started it. What a jerk.
Dude stick things through it and post some pics.

I'm thinking......
a pencil,
then maybe the neck of your guitar.

But for starters a pencil will do.
Quote by 7daycrisis
Dont act all mature, you're the one going around getting into fist fights.

Yeah I did read it, and you're still a ****ing idiot. You pushed your friend for being a smartass. You started it. What a jerk.

dood, i pushed my friend in a joking way. he hit me back in a joking way. just because you are a pussy doesn't mean you can join my thread and start talking like you know everything.
Quote by TonyRandall

myspace.

my band

Quote by DrkNTwstd
dood, i pushed my friend in a joking way. he hit me back in a joking way. just because you are a pussy doesn't mean you can join my thread and start talking like you know everything.

A joking way? Those pics dont look like you were hit in a joking way. And last I heard, teammates didnt have to break up joke fights. Stop making up lies.

GTFO. Thats right, GTFO of your own thread.
you have very disgusting teeth.
Quote by SchecterFreak
like i said..i feel like a dumass... oh!!! man you are refering to your abreviated name wow..i really feel stupid *blushes* god... sorry USHO.

man i feel like a **** now...