Page 1 of 2
I live in Scripps Ranch so it means that I'll be screwed within 24 hours. The Cedar fire torched my neighborhood last time, looking forward to a sequel.
i've just got ash all over the place. but i don't have to go to school tomorrow.
Member #4 of The Fulltone Users League
Member #68 of the EHX Users Guild

You Would
Quote by thefoundationof
BIG fire, not small.

and i have to go to school.

I live in Australia, I know what big is.

Try Christmas day. The sky was red with ash falling everywhere.
Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
A fire is exciting news? Wow what a boring town.

Really? I think its more exciting than hunting kangaroos and having gay intercourse with aborigines.
I haven't watched the news in over a week. Fill me in UG!
FOR AWESOME HANDWOUND PICKUPS, CONTACT CorduroyEW
BOOBS
Quote by ratmblink123
Good for you. Have a cookie.

But really... there's no cookie. And if there was, you wouldn't get one.
Quote by N_I_N-621
Really? I think its more exciting than hunting kangaroos and having gay intercourse with aborigines.

no need for this.

Quote by CORT noob
I haven't watched the news in over a week. Fill me in UG!

there is a fire in the Ramona area in san diego, and i think it is movin to Palomar, people think its gonna be worst than the cedar fire, only time will tell.

EDIT: i also believe there is two fires.
Dang, Save me some alder before it burns, and make me a strat body.

Oh, and I also hope your homes make it out OK. Make sure that you don't get trapped in the middle, with the fire over the roads or anything. Consider your escape routes.
BOOBS
Quote by ratmblink123

Quote by вяaи∂ иєw

This man speaks only the truth
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
Quote by N_I_N-621

Let's all get fake boobs and injections to make our faces appear better so we can forget what total self-centered pricks we are.

Honestly, you are an idiot.
Quote by N_I_N-621

Everyone gather around and read this post.

This is a prime example of what we normal people call 'fail'.
Serious, using gay in derogatory term is for five year olds.

Listen to вяaи∂ иєw's insult for further reference to how much you fail....n00b.
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
Quote by sebastian_96

Listen to вяaи∂ иєw's insult for further reference to how much you fail....n00b.

BOOBS
Quote by ratmblink123

ITT: san diego burning.

i'm in la mesa, so i think i'm good for a while.
Great, a thread about a forest fire turns into a nationalistic arugment. Brand New 'fails' just as hard as the other idiot for starting it.
Quote by BeefWellington

what's the point in being "philiosophical"?

Interesting question...
Quote by вяaи∂ иєw

+1.

Dude that sucked so bad, I could see flames from my house
Quote by Vornik
Great, a thread about a forest fire turns into a nationalistic arugment. Brand New 'fails' just as hard as the other idiot for starting it.

As the other idiot, I agree completely.
Quote by thefoundationof
no need for this.

there is a fire in the Ramona area in san diego, and i think it is movin to Palomar, people think its gonna be worst than the cedar fire, only time will tell.

EDIT: i also believe there is two fires.

Sorry, 2X post.

There's more than 2. In fact it's technically 15 smaller fires but I guess they've just grouped them together.

The Harris fire is down south by the border, the Witch Creek is the one thats coming here to screw us, and I forgot the other one in Malibu but it doesn't matter since it's Malibu.
Quote by Vornik

It was sarcasm relax. I didn't attack anyone did I? I didn't attack a persons culture, I made a joke.

Lighten up, you might live longer.
Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
It was sarcasm relax. I didn't attack anyone did I? I didn't attack a persons culture and history, I made a joke.

Lighten up, you might live longer.

You made fun of the fact that Americans love fake boobs. That's about as much culture as we have around here...
Quote by N_I_N-621

You made fun of the fact that Americans love fake boobs. That's about as much culture as we have around here...

That was after your hissy fit. At least mine was half truth.
Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
That was after your hissy fit. At least mine was half truth.

So what if my boobs are fake? It makes me happy!
BOOBS
Quote by ratmblink123

I don't think that вяaи∂ иєw's first comment:
Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
A fire is exciting news? Wow what a boring town.

Was enough to warrant such a half-arsed comment from your behalf.
Quote by pAmpH
I don't think that вяaи∂ иєw's first comment:

Was enough to warrant such a half-arsed comment from your behalf.

Too bad, I think it was. Sorry that San Diego isn't as exciting as wherever you're from.
Quote by N_I_N-621
Too bad, I think it was. Sorry that San Diego isn't as exciting as wherever you're from.

Build a bridge. Get over it.

the muffin!
Quote by N_I_N-621

I come from probably the most boring town in existence, I just think some comments are better left unsaid, especially ones like that.
Last edited by pAmpH at Oct 22, 2007,
Quote by pAmpH
I come from probably the most boring town in existence, I just think some comments are better left unsaid, especially ones like that.

Duly noted.
Quote by sebastian_96

'gay intercourse' is derogatory now?
Quote by GiantRaven
'gay intercourse' is derogatory now?

Quote by sebastian_96

Did he say it was?
Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
Did he say it was?

the muffin!
Quote by N_I_N-621

Right there

the muffin!
Page 1 of 2