Is it bad posture to play every single guitar like a flying v resting on my one knee, I cant play guitars any other way, its extremely unfortable and it feels like i am a priest bending a small boy over my knee, please tell me if its extremely messed up that i play everything like a v resting on my right knee.
its better to play like with a flying V

why do think that classical guitarists are so anal about it?
Quote by Owned
lol, a woman guitarist, don't see that often.

more than half of the guitarists in the classical music programme at my high school were girls
Quote by NorseGodofRock
No such thing as a better posture. Play whats comfortable to YOU and helps YOU better.

erm, nope theres like scientific stuff done with what will and won't **** up your spine and such (well all right, that might be a bit of exaggeration...)
with enough practice on guitar you can become good at almost anything as things aren't that intense...but its for what its worth in the long run
Quote by Owned
lol, a woman guitarist, don't see that often.

Wow a sexist bloke, don't see that often .

And yeah, I agree with Seljer's advice.
Quote by kriscornella2@g
I know i wish i was as cool as you and be into Sum 41 and Taking back Sunday. Gaylord.

Quote by civildp1
you should call one of the songs, "Respecting Old People" just to mix things up.

Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
You just made a very powerful enemy BenFoffenbock.
Is it bad that I feel more comfortable playing my guitar while sitting down with my strap on? (No pun intended) !

No seriously, I feel I am in better posture when I strap up, and *then* sit down and play... if not I just kinda hunch over my guitar and play >_>
Axe:
Ibanez AWD83T-TRD

Join the Anti-Nihilist Association of Life Seekers (ANALS)
If you are so unfortunate to think that life is meaningless, maybe you should end yours