Im looking for cheap EQ pedals as i cant really afford and eq as expensive as the MXR. Ive been looking at the Danelectro or the DOD, but i cant find any dealers here in australia. Billy Hyde has Danelectros, but not the Fish and Chips.. so are there any other cheap eqs i could find here in australia?
Sigs are too hard to think up
I have the Behringer one. Sounds way too artificial.

BTW, running any EQ through the Roland Cube will not yield good results.
FOR AWESOME HANDWOUND PICKUPS, CONTACT CorduroyEW
BOOBS
Quote by ratmblink123
Good for you. Have a cookie.

But really... there's no cookie. And if there was, you wouldn't get one.
thats why i only want a cheap one, im just going to use it for boost first. and besides, i dont usually play live on my own amp
Hyde will get the Fish N Chips in for you. Any danelectro dealer can order in any product for you. If they say they can't, then they are just too lazy to do it for such a small sale.
Try the RockTek 6 band. I picked mine up from my local music shop a while ago and it does the job and was only $60.
the problem is that i dont live anywhere near billy hyde =/. do you have a list of the danelectro dealers? because i cant find any on google
^Have you been to any local music shops to see what they have in store? I wouldnt go with a real cheapie like the Danelectro. Probably better off getting a good one, because quality lasts and you will have a new amp oneday and be able to use it.

http://store.guitarcore.com/rtger01.html
Thats the RockTek
Last edited by DeadMansCurve at Oct 22, 2007,
yeah but im planning on getting two eqs anyway, so i will get that ten band sometime..
You'll probably just have to find a local store that sells them. What state do you live in?
Victoria, i live near the city. Im a boarder as well, so its kinda hard to get around places
I'm out in the suburbs You can get a train easily to billy hyde in blackburn, or 5 star music in ringwood to place your order. If you want I'll go to 5 star tomorrow and ask them how much for it & how long to get it in
whereabouts? hah i dont even know where ringwood is.. hmm well youve probably been there already but ok sure if you're going now.
2 weeks, and 40 bucks.

It's eastern suburbs, about 45 minutes from the city. Theres often express trains from Flinders Street to ringwood, and 5 star music is less than a minutes walk from the station. You can even see it from the train!
Quote by kyrreca
If your EQ looks like this your audience will look like this