What FREE p2p file sharing program do you reccomend?

I bet kensai secretly works for roadrunner records or similar , so for disclaiming purposes:

It is not in my interest to download such a program and/or use it in such a way as to break the copyright laws on a particular music track or film. I am doing it merely to gauge the most popular p2p file sharing program.
one of the better bittorrent programs for whatever OS you have. (i prefer Azureus for windows)
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
What about the ones that give you more viruses than songs and stuff...y'know..limewire and all that. Oh, i seem to have answered my question.
I think the only way you can get viruses from lime wire is if your stupid and are searching for songs and you click the download that says "Britney Spears gets nailed by Paris Hilton in the Shower...NAKED.... while Oprah Shoves a MD can in Bush's Ass...!!!". Its hard not to click but I found Strength......WHERE AM I
Back when I downloaded I used Soulseek. However I have since learned that downloading just plain old spoils the music for me, and also there are much more effective downloading methods than P2P networks.
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
Yeah, but if you get carried away and dont look at the file size, you could end up with a copy of "mind storm" (by Satch, of course) that is actually a trojan. A big, nasty, evil trojan. With pointy teeth.
Quote by Rawker_Hero
I think the only way you can get viruses from lime wire is if your stupid and are searching for songs and you click the download that says "Britney Spears gets nailed by Paris Hilton in the Shower...NAKED.... while Oprah Shoves a MD can in Bush's Ass...!!!". Its hard not to click but I found Strength......WHERE AM I

i lulld so hard
Quote by Rawker_Hero

+1 I was actually just about to say that, its pretty obvious that something is a virus if you search for "Athlete - Westside" and a result is "athlete sex on cam ORGY SEX westside girl gets black man PLOWED" which is a 179.6kb ZIP file. Duh. although that does sound pretty kinky..
anyway
Yeah, only download MP3's which show up with a Bitrate and are obviously over 179kb, all those are viruses.
Well
this message is useless because youre not using it to download music..
disregard me..
well dont
but you know
yeah.
You dont need pants for the victory dance!
well yeah. of course i wouldn't screw over the mass record companies that help bands to churn out crap. honestly...
Quote by duncang
Back when I downloaded I used Soulseek. However I have since learned that downloading just plain old spoils the music for me, and also there are much more effective downloading methods than P2P networks.

That reminds me:
IGNORANT MASSES, GO HERE www.g2p.org !