Overpopulation is a huge problem in the world, and its a problem no one is doing anythign about. Lets as a group, take the first step in this huge journey, to exterminate the poor. Just like rock people are going to think we're doing something outrageous, but it has to be done and you know it, i say this without a grain of sarcasm.
Whenever you see a poor person on the street, don't give him your wallet, take his wallet.
Whenever you see a poor person attempting to busk filling the world with his horrible music, don't out of sympathy give him money, steal his guitar.

Lets fix overpopulation.
Quote by john_bosma
i think natural selection does a fine job... ever heard of the darwin awards?

obviously god ****ed natural selection up somewhere as i still see poor people everywhere
hey hey hey whats wrong with busking people? jeez, doesn't necessarily mean theyre poor
Quote by Xn00bX
hey hey hey whats wrong with busking people? jeez, doesn't necessarily mean theyre poor

I will shoot you if i ever see you
You are completely retarded. Poor people aren't poor because they're weak, they're poor because our capitalistic world has a natural cause: poverty. They're poor becase we're rich, and by rich I mean have a house.
I'm a communist. Really.
Quote by PoorGuitarist
Overpopulation is a huge problem in the world, and its a problem no one is doing anythign about. Lets as a group, take the first step in this huge journey, to exterminate the poor. Just like rock people are going to think we're doing something outrageous, but it has to be done and you know it, i say this without a grain of sarcasm.
Whenever you see a poor person on the street, don't give him your wallet, take his wallet.
Whenever you see a poor person attempting to busk filling the world with his horrible music, don't out of sympathy give him money, steal his guitar.

Lets fix overpopulation.

**** you faggot, I go busking. Try steal my guitar and i'll rip your asshole 20 feet wide and shove your mum inside it.
He's just trying to get a few cheap laughs because of his user name in relation to the thread topic.

Nobody laughed. You're not funny.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
There aren't enough poor and homeless people in the UK at least to justify doing that. I'd have thought you'd be talking about refusing to send aid to Africa, and let all the villages of starving people die.

You sick bastard, you.
ill shoot you POORguitarist. Then we have one less asshole AND one less poor guitarist. Everyone's happy!
My Gear
Line 6 Variax 600
Epiphone G-310
Ibanez RG350EX
81' Ibanez Blazer Bass

Line 6 Spider III 75
Line 6 POD X3 Live
Fender ToneMaster Mini
Boss DD-2 Delay
Boss CE-2 Chorus

My Band
Band MySpace!
Band UG Profile
Quote by BFun
ill shoot you POORguitarist. Then we have one less asshole AND one less poor guitarist. Everyone's happy!

Everyone's a winner baby, that's the truth!
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Quote by 7daycrisis
**** you faggot, I go busking. Try steal my guitar and i'll rip your asshole 20 feet wide and shove your mum inside it.

Yeah man I'll ****ing knock 7 types of **** out of your fat ass if you tried to take my guitar.
Quote by PoorGuitarist

Lets fix overpopulation.

die
I started a new wave in music - it's called n00bism...
Oh wait, Curt did it before me
=================
Kramer pacer
Screamin' deamon (neck)
Live-wire metal (bridge, 18v)
Finaly knobs that go to 11
=================
Quote by PoorGuitarist

Lets fix overpopulation.

No, go away.
What the fuck is wrong with me?

OH YE, THE FLYING FUCKS BAND!
...what? We should exterminate them because they have no money, or no home? That's just horrible. And what makes you think you have the right to do that? The fact that you have money?
Quote by Denthúl
...what? We should exterminate them because they have no money, or no home? That's just horrible. And what makes you think you have the right to do that? The fact that you have money?

no, the fact that his parents have money
I started a new wave in music - it's called n00bism...
Oh wait, Curt did it before me
=================
Kramer pacer
Screamin' deamon (neck)
Live-wire metal (bridge, 18v)
Finaly knobs that go to 11
=================
Quote by PoorGuitarist

*looks at username* how ironic lol
"There's Jimmy Page, the greatest thief of American black music who ever walked the earth."
-Homer Simpson
This is obviously a joke, but still ...

TS, what would you think if your parents' jobs went down the toilet and you were homeless too?