so my vocal range is very limited and i cant hit many high notes. and people tell me to play in another key. but if i tuned down say half a step would that help and more suit my lower voice?
Your vocal range isnt something you're stuck with. Get lessons, it'l improve it and you wont need to worry.
im not trying to invest in my singing im just saying when im playing for fun or infront of friends. someone suggested tuning down half a step just wanted to see if that was true. and also i have a digital tuner but a cheap one that just says EADGBE how do u tune down half step with that
What Ar Eyou ****ing Aresstared Myou Dunmcbdad?n Hahahf Iddhyou Dhnbn Oiece Ofs Hsit Mwerhes My Taco Bithc Afcuckf No More Qies Of You No My Jkat Has Wioemjfs Caufe If Our Dbunch Bof Ditaco **** I
Quote by sestemofatowel
What Ar Eyou ****ing Aresstared Myou Dunmcbdad?n Hahahf Iddhyou Dhnbn Oiece Ofs Hsit Mwerhes My Taco Bithc Afcuckf No More Qies Of You No My Jkat Has Wioemjfs Caufe If Our Dbunch Bof Ditaco **** I

what?
Quote by Nemesis260
police is logical. or do your duty and rape him back

GEAR:
Laney BH150
Marshall B150
Line6 Spider II 15
BOSS HM-2 Heavy Metal (80's!)
Epi SG Special
Peavey Milestone III
he's trying to tell you about his taco or summat....
My Gear
Line 6 Variax 600
Epiphone G-310
Ibanez RG350EX
81' Ibanez Blazer Bass

Line 6 Spider III 75
Line 6 POD X3 Live
Fender ToneMaster Mini
Boss DD-2 Delay
Boss CE-2 Chorus

My Band
Band MySpace!
Band UG Profile
just keep practicing sing in another octave but still use all the same notes if you cant do that try another song people keep saying saying change they key but that does two things A)makes the song sound like crap
B)you dont get any better from
so just change octaves until you are comfortable and if you cant sing in any octave then yes you need lessons
Quote by notsojoeyb4eva
Prove to her you won't shoot any real prostitutes. Bring one back, and show your mum how curteous and polite you can be with them.
To easily tune down half a step, use a capo on the first fret and tune your guitar with the tuner.
<my signature>
wktfa ids dkjat sijt. ommfd thats reidckuks hiw th**** could you piossbiy teisn lmeiknd o to dij that ****dnbu when nmither fucekrs iekld canted idnevn ifucnjn isng sinddsa sthdat thfdaf if hkhjjdf fnmlkytaco wjdac sfgodo/1/12
Quote by sestemofatowel

easy Don Vito...
Quote by Ghost_bass
did anyone see the new cheerios that have been put out? the're fruity flavored. so basicly its a ripoff of fruitloops.

Quote by Twist of fate
No they're gay cheerios
Singing tips thread stickied in Musician Talk.
Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...