though I'd make a thread so that people can post any new models/guitar's that are worth getting excited over, any that prototypes that look like they could be great guitar's anything like that really.
Member of the Jackson RR24 Owners club!

Esp Eclipse II Snow white
Fender American Standard Stratocaster
Ibanez RGA-8
Jackson RR24 Black w/yellow bevels, Limited 1/75
Yamaha FG-400A
might as well.... ive been looking into the new VG stratocaster. Looks promising
My Gear
Line 6 Variax 600
Epiphone G-310
Ibanez RG350EX
81' Ibanez Blazer Bass

Line 6 Spider III 75
Line 6 POD X3 Live
Fender ToneMaster Mini
Boss DD-2 Delay
Boss CE-2 Chorus

My Band
Band MySpace!
Band UG Profile
That Self Tuning Gibson, As Overpriced as it will be, still looks pretty cool

Gibson Buckethead Les Paul & Peter Frampton Les Paul
Dean Razorback Slime Bumblebee
Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier
EHX Memory Man/Hazarai
Digitch Whammy
Sovtek Straight 4x12
Herdim Picks
Laney Linebacker 50 Reverb
MXR Phase 90
Quote by TheFly_1990
That Self Tuning Gibson, As Overpriced as it will be, still looks pretty cool

bah, im pretty capable of tuning my guitars myself, i dont need no tuning doo-whackies
My Gear
Line 6 Variax 600
Epiphone G-310
Ibanez RG350EX
81' Ibanez Blazer Bass

Line 6 Spider III 75
Line 6 POD X3 Live
Fender ToneMaster Mini
Boss DD-2 Delay
Boss CE-2 Chorus

My Band
Band MySpace!
Band UG Profile
Quote by BFun
bah, im pretty capable of tuning my guitars myself, i dont need no tuning doo-whackies

Aye Matey, That be The truth!

Gibson Buckethead Les Paul & Peter Frampton Les Paul
Dean Razorback Slime Bumblebee
Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier
EHX Memory Man/Hazarai
Digitch Whammy
Sovtek Straight 4x12
Herdim Picks
Laney Linebacker 50 Reverb
MXR Phase 90
^ true but it would come in handy at a gig keep you from going out of tune and needing to tune up between songs

Ibanez RGA-8
Yamaha FG-400A
I was interested in the tronical self tuning thing but then i realised its only good for a few tunings and the variax with locking tuners would be a better option than both that and the VG-caster

But no real guitars haveinterested me in a while
I've developed a complex where everytime I hear a Lamb of God song, I burst out laughing

My 7 String V build
My Main Guitars:
Kramer Striker FR-2027SM 7 String
BC Rich Afterburner Warlock
Washburn Xb100 Bass
My Effect(s)/Misc:
Digitech RP350
I am eagerly awaiting a new line of Schecter guitars. I'm hoping for a line with thinner necks...that would make Schecter perfect for me. I would also like to see a Schecter Hellraiser Tempest with 24 frets and 81/60.
WTLTL 2011
^ they should be pretty good the necks are the only bad point I've heard on schecters

Ibanez RGA-8
Yamaha FG-400A
I saw a custom Jackson RR with 24 frets, OFR, neck-through and 2 pickups. I want it :/ . I hope that jackson release something similar this year... I hope... Or the ESP Michael Amott Sig

Are there any different ibanez S series coming out soon( or sometime this winter)? I heard there was.
Quote by Op3a
I saw a custom Jackson RR with 24 frets, OFR, neck-through and 2 pickups. I want it :/ . I hope that jackson release something similar this year... I hope... Or the ESP Michael Amott Sig

That guitar f-in rocks.
Be cool.
Quote by Wylde_Man
Are there any different ibanez S series coming out soon( or sometime this winter)? I heard there was.

I think I heard somewhere there was but I'm not too sure.... I hope there is

that ESP Michael Amott Sig looks pretty sweet

Ibanez RGA-8
Yamaha FG-400A
I can't wait till winter NAMM.

It's Hoshino's 100th anniversary (Ibanez' parent company) which will mean 100HAM models.

The ones they released at their 90th anniversary, especially the PGM, are amongst my favourite Ibanez models. I can't wait to see if there'll be a new PGM this year.

Also, there's a good chance Jackson will release the COW 8 string at winter NAMM.
You've read it, you can't un-read it!
I'm waiting for Ibanez to produce lower/mid end guitars with better stock pickups.

Quote by KileManA7X
I remember my first erection. I went to my dad and was like "Do I have Aids???". I seriously thought there was something wrong with me.

Quote by p.stick
I'm waiting for Ibanez to produce lower/mid end guitars with better stock pickups.

I wouldn't be surprised if they're going to do that. Many competing brands are using quality hardware and electronics on their mid level guitars already and Ibanez will probably want to keep up. Also, they already gave us a taste of this with the XPT and the VBT, which came stock with DiMarzio pickups.
You've read it, you can't un-read it!
I hope Ibanez makes some S Prestige models or regular S series models with 24 frets not just 22.
Ibanez RG2570e
Epiphone Les Paul Standard

Peavey VK112

Dunlop Crybaby From Hell
Boss DS-1
Boss DD-7
Digitech Multi Chorus
Last edited by DarK1332 at Oct 29, 2007,
That pickguard on that ESP Arnott Signature is like 2342379534 times too big
Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
Quote by p.stick

Apperently the Edge III tremolo will be far less apperent on the new models. Only on the really bad ones. Something to do with the FR liscence running out on that model.

Edge Pros for everyone! Maybe some non-black RG's or reversed headstocks or Maple boards or something.
\,,/_[><]_\,,/

I wish I had one of these. They need to make an unlimited production run. That would be sweet.
Be cool.
Quote by Mark G
I am eagerly awaiting a new line of Schecter guitars. I'm hoping for a line with thinner necks...that would make Schecter perfect for me. I would also like to see a Schecter Hellraiser Tempest with 24 frets and 81/60.

AMEN!
Quote by Dudage
Apperently the Edge III tremolo will be far less apperent on the new models. Only on the really bad ones. Something to do with the FR liscence running out on that model.

Edge Pros for everyone! Maybe some non-black RG's or reversed headstocks or Maple boards or something.

+ a pair of duncans, they will be exactly the same as jacksons!!!

Quote by KileManA7X
I remember my first erection. I went to my dad and was like "Do I have Aids???". I seriously thought there was something wrong with me.