A blues book i bought a while back has some nice but overused (in my opinion) turnarounds.... anybody got any good ones they'd like to share?
Axe:
Ibanez AWD83T-TRD

Join the Anti-Nihilist Association of Life Seekers (ANALS)
If you are so unfortunate to think that life is meaningless, maybe you should end yours
Quote by Zatchel
A blues book i bought a while back has some nice but overused (in my opinion) turnarounds.... anybody got any good ones they'd like to share?

e----------5--------4--------2------------0------------
B--------------------------------------------------------
G-------6-----6--4---4---2-----2---0h1----1-------------
D--------------------------------------------------0-2--
A--------------------------------------------------------
E--------------------------------------------------------
Thanks dude, I'll play around with that one...

just in case any noobs read this thread, shortly after starting this thread I came up with one that worked kinda nice... I stole the last bit of it from some song idk what it was called.

[font="times new roman"]

e-----------------------------------------0---------------------------------------------0-----|
B---------------------------------------------3---------------------------------------3-------|
G---4--4--3--3--2--2--1-----0h1p0---------3p2p0-----------------------------1---------|
D----------------------------------------------------------------------------------2-----------|
A---5--5--4--4--3--3--2------------------------------------------------------2-------------|
E-----------------------------------------------------------------0-----------0---------------|

[/FONT]

Axe:
Ibanez AWD83T-TRD

If you are so unfortunate to think that life is meaningless, maybe you should end yours

e--------9----------8----------7------5--------5/6---7--------
B-----8----------7----------6---------5--------5/6---7---------
G--9----------8----------7------------6--------5/6---7---------
D----------------------------------------------4/5---6---------
A----------------------------------------------5/6---7---------
E-----------------------------------------------------------------

hold the open D7 shape and slide it down.. then switch to E-barre shape, then switch the the dominant 9th shape

what ive shown is for blues in A
Last edited by hippie_cune at Oct 22, 2007,
Looks interesting, damnit... why am I at college when I should be home playing guitar? WTF?!

I'll try it when I get home thanks m8
Axe:
Ibanez AWD83T-TRD