Page 1 of 3
*racist

Will read later
Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...
I hope that the people there know how the governemnts of the past have maintained Switzerland as such an excellent country and get them out in the general election.
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
switzerland decieves us all. the Swiss have an army, and a navy. in fact, the soldiers in the army are issued with a particular gun, and Switzerland has the 3rd highest murder count per head with that particular gun in the world.

hmmm... this is not surprising.
"And after all of this, I am amazed...

...that I am cursed far more than I am praised."
Heart of darkness? More like heart of whiteness.
Quote by Meths
Really, it's quite gutting that we'll all be dead by the time the earth is entirely underwater because I really want to stick your head underwater while standing on Everest and say "if sea levels aren't rising, HOW COME YOU'RE DYING?!"
Yeah I read this the other day. Pretty bad. I can't believe they have this poster

I always thought Switzerland was like a European utopia.
Quote by radio_schizo
Yeah I read this the other day. Pretty bad. I can't believe they have this poster

I always thought Switzerland was like a European utopia.

That Poster is outside my school.
Links don't work..

Last edited by Your Mother : Today at 03:44 PM
F**k SVP, without the immigrants that work their @ss-off for this country, it would be
the economic workhorse of the region. There are a lot of Neo-Nazis but then there are quite a lot of communists. You cant judge the whole country just like that, but I agree there are a lot of rightwing nuts.

- Black Am. Strat
- Gibson Standard SG
- Marshall JVM 410 100W
- Vox V847 Wah Pedal
- Ibanez Tubescreamer
- Roger Mayer Octavia Pedal
- Fender Frontman DSP 65W

That's about it.
Quote by Donaldguitar
That Poster is outside my school.

Is it the older generation that back this party? or is it also popular amongst people your age?
Quote by radio_schizo
Is it the older generation that back this party? or is it also popular amongst people your age?

Both. The SVP is a ****ing scam. They hide their real policies in an attempt to bring in more Voters. Quite a lot of immigrants atcually voted for them. But the older people mostly know what is going on and just racist.
Quote by Blues_Breaker72
F**k SVP, without the immigrants that work their @ss-off for this country, it would be
the economic workhorse of the region. There are a lot of Neo-Nazis but then there are quite a lot of communists. You cant judge the whole country just like that, but I agree there are a lot of rightwing nuts.

I know. I live in Switzerland too.
Quote by Guitar0player
I'll never visit that place.

Don't confuse politics with the country itself.
It's a beautiful country, but like many others (USA included) it's the politics
that gives it a bad reputation.

- Black Am. Strat
- Gibson Standard SG
- Marshall JVM 410 100W
- Vox V847 Wah Pedal
- Ibanez Tubescreamer
- Roger Mayer Octavia Pedal
- Fender Frontman DSP 65W

That's about it.
I liked the sound of Switzerland before this. Mind you, i visited Germany this year and loved it even with the thoughts of what went on there in WW2. Correct me if i'm wrong, but isn't this all just the minority of a country being exaggerated?
Quote by Sol9989
the Swiss have an army, and a navy.

What the hell do they need a navy for? They're a landlocked country.

Quote by mfkr
We'll just go to war....

.... and win
........ again =]

And what exactly is that supposed to mean?
Switzerland is an awesome country. And I'm surprised at it being seen as racist because it has always seemed very international and welcoming of foreigners. Nowhere else in Europe have I seen such a variety of races as in Geneva. I guess Geneva would be an exception because it's obviously a very international city, what with all the organisations based there.
That's bad.
Quote by KileManA7X
You sir, are an honorary genius! Take this badge, you made us proud!
Hold on, if the Swiss people want this party as there goverment let them, its called democracy, people saying how this is wrong are the facists.
hold on a minute...

they want to be able to throw out immigrants who commit crimes...

so the message is basically, you can come here and work, but if you do anything wrong, you can get the hell out...

and people are disagreeing with that?

or am i missing something?
Plus the reason that this so called neo nazi group have gained so much power is probably because Switzerland has been so accepting of outsiders that they probably over run with them and sick of it all.
Quote by Bowe
hold on a minute...

so the message is basically, you can come here and work, but if you do anything wrong, you can get the hell out...

+1

Thats what i thought
Quote by Greentreejester
Hold on, if the Swiss people want this party as there goverment let them, its called democracy, people saying how this is wrong are the facists.

Do you actually know what fascism is? What it entails? It's not simply being opposed to democracy, you know.
Quote by Donaldguitar
I know. I live in Switzerland too.

Ohhh you Nazi!!!!!

im just jokin man lol

You get groups of neo-nazis everywhere do you not and none will ever get any serious power so dont worry.
Quote by whirleygig
And what exactly is that supposed to mean?

Exactly what it says on the tin?
Maybe read it again?
Quote by Greentreejester

So by your logic, people who don't want a certain party in power are fascists?

Well then, that makes ANY person with an opinion on politics fascist.
Quote by Bowe
hold on a minute...

But far more dramatically, it has announced its intention to lay before parliament a law allowing the entire family of a criminal under the age of 18 to be deported as soon as sentence is passed. It will be the first such law in Europe since the Nazi practice of Sippenhaft – kin liability – whereby relatives of criminals were held responsible for their crimes and punished equally.

There's a difference...
Quote by mcw00t
"so you mean if the father is sterile, the kid will be sterile too?"

Proof God exists and evolution is a lie:
Quote by elguitarrista3
the prove is u because u did n create urself and ur parents dindt and their parents didnt and so on and we are not monkeys peace

Blimey I knew that there's allegedley a strong Neonazi community in Germany but I wouldn't have thought in Switzerland, they're supposed to be like a Utopia.
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?
knowing switzerland, they will probably do nothing about it.
Quote by hippie_cune
Stukart, you're the most awesome human being I have ever met. I love you
Page 1 of 3