How are zombies good other than they can't die? They're slow and stupid and smell of sh*t. They should all be put in a big pit and buried in concrete. I hate zombies, zombies are the worst, those rotting bastards.
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
Quote by Ed Hunter
How are zombies good other than they can't die? They're slow and stupid and smell of sh*t. They should all be put in a big pit and buried in concrete. I hate zombies, zombies are the worst, those rotting bastards.

An interesting argument, but I counter it with Windle Poons:

He's a motherfizzling zombie wizard.

*hops up and down, doing various gangsta motions*
Last edited by Minkaro at Oct 22, 2007,
its actually a really awesome set of comics. mainly cos you get to see really good two shoes superheroes like Captain America and Ant Man doing some really messed up stuff. I won't go into specifics and ruin it, but zombie Ant Man, human Black Panther in a fridge thing and a hacksaw. yeah....
plus Galactus is in it so its bound to be an awesome series of books
Quote by Ed Hunter

Er... I thought the could die?
Quote by mfkr
Er... I thought the could die?

Technically u can't kill them but you can injure them to a point were they 'don't work'
Quote by clu291
Technically u can't kill them but you can injure them to a point were they 'don't work'

correct
(shameless bump)
I read my cousins copy of the hardback book. It was pretty good and ****ed up.
Quote by Jackal58
If I was Santa you'd all get shit for Christmas.