I am a bassist in need of some help deciding my next bass. The ESP F-255FM 5-String Bass Guitar or the Schecter Stiletto Deluxe-5 Bass. I Did some research because i cannot find basses like this in m local guitar store. So can anybody tell me which bass would have better tone,....well basically overall better.
What kind of genre do you play and what kind of sound are you going for?
dean edge one 5 string
Schecter studio-4
Samick fairlane-6
Ibanez sb900
Ibanez btb775
Fender p bass special deluxe

Dean Del Sol
Ibanez prestige rg2610

Peavey TKO 65
Peavey vb-2
Quote by the_perdestrian
listen to revelation, for he is wise in the way of bass-fu
I play the same style and i got the ESP F254 and i had tried both (i tryed the 5, but didn't have the money). That pretty much says it all. My F254 has been super reliable and great. I love it
Either would suit you well, but I suggest the Schecter. I own both a Schecter and an ESP, and the Schecter would get you the versatility that the ESP won't, while the ESP is br00tal for metal. It's your choice.
Quote by PatMcRotch
The term grammer nazi is from the camps in the lolocaust made by Adrofl Hitlol...

Quote by Wasted Bassist
Be sure to rape the blue note (augmented 4th). Rape it hard and exploit it like the skank it is.

Founder of the All-Tube Bass Amp Owners Club. PM me to join.
ESP is soo versitle my ESP is my most versitle bass i have!! also ESPs are built like a tank i have never had problems with any of my ESPs and had to bring my fenders into the shop a few times so ESP all the way!
ESP B-405,Fender American Jazz Bass(EMG J active pups and LEO QUAN BADASS II ) squire P bass(EMG P active Pups)),
SansAmp Bass driver DI
Ampeg SvP PRO Tube Preamp
QSC2450 Power amp
Furman PL8
FINALLY-Ampeg SVT 810E