I've got an embarrassing problem. I have very very sweaty armpits. I know, I know, use deodorant, but problem is, I am. I've used Degree Dry and Ultra Dry, Axe Dry and a couple of Axe spray cans. None of them work. I think they just melt or something because my armpits just start sweating like crazy again. Weird thing is that there's not really any smell at all.

I've been dodging the problem by wearing undershirts but sometimes it goes through when it's really really hot outside.

I'm 14 and I've only had this problem for a few months if I can recall correctly. Hopefully this is just some kind of thing with puberty that'll end in after a while.

So anyone with the same problem? Any help is much appreciated.
Use a roll on.
<Dobzilla> because "when you were born, they thought yo' momma shit herself."
<Frehnchy> ...
<esther_mouse> ...
<Rankles> ...
<RaNdOm-FeLiX> ...
<Dobzilla>
Quote by Deliriumbassist
sweating isn't a problem unless you don't shower. Remember, it's not sweat that smells, it's the bacteria that breeds in sweat. So if you wash, you'll have no problem.

Oh ok, I didn't know that.. But you haven't answered my question yet. lol :P:
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Well, some people are naturally sweatier than others. Puberty may influence and amplify this, but it looks like you're gonna be a sweaty one, my friend

Hope I won't be, mate.

Sorry for the double post.
thats true, sweat on its own doesn't smell, but having pit stains, or anyother sweat stains on your clothes, especially when you havent been doing too much physical exertion is embarassing.

If it is excessive, to the point your like wtf did all this sweat come from go to the doctor, a small copay and possibly a prescription medication and you'll be back to babe magnet in no time.

two armpit related threads in the pit in less than 2 days (which actually equalsa day, i know)...why are people infatuated with their armpits.
heres what i do:
1) shower. see that bottle of body wash? use it...
2) dedoerant. lots of it. don't fret, its inexpensive
3) axe spray, on the chest and the left arm. why the left arm? i don't know.
4)....ok there is no four but i just felt like typing more. its just what i do.
Quote by jimmy8778
thats true, sweat on its own doesn't smell, but having pit stains, or anyother sweat stains on your clothes, especially when you havent been doing too much physical exertion is embarassing.

If it is excessive, to the point your like wtf did all this sweat come from go to the doctor, a small copay and possibly a prescription medication and you'll be back to babe magnet in no time.

Well, it's kinda excessive but like, sometimes, I don't sweat. It's quite confusing. I also sweat less if I use the spray cans instead of roll on.. of course, only for a while;
Quote by ~windrider~
Hope I won't be, mate.

Sorry for the double post.

Trust me, I am, it's not the nice, particularly on a summers day wearing a shirt wear it shows and I meet some nice new people... etc...

Rightguard does it best for me.
I have/ had a similar problem......there's special applications you put on at night and it stops excessive sweating. Most of those really work. And wear really loose t- shirts or clothes where stains won't show easily. Anything white does'nt usually show stains that badly
What have we learned.....

Words are weightless here on earth,
because they're free

.....from this wee exercise?
^Light green stains?!
What have we learned.....

Words are weightless here on earth,
because they're free

.....from this wee exercise?
www.buyinconfidence.com sorted me out, used to be exactly the same but it completely stopped my sweating unless I'm really nervous/doing sport. If that kind of thing doesn't work see a doctor, plenty of stuff they can do for you.
hah yeah, i get the colouration on my school uniform at the pit area.
its just like a stain kind of weird. pretty gross hah

EDIT: Its not the deodorant its your sweat buddy hah
Oh dear god, I dont feel alive.
I have a new blog, of the interesting type.

In so far i have seen,

1. The Darkness
2. Wolfmother
3. The Grates
4. Faker
5. Kings of Leon
6. Coheed and Cambria
7. Architecture in Helsinki

and counting.