so i just ordered the 8 cd set perfect pitch module from perfectpitch.com. pretty excited about it, reviews sound awesome, plus a money back guarantee. has anyone here used the module, and if so, how did it work?
haha yeah i knew that was coming..........that dude really creeps me out........
mk, ive always been told not to judge the book by its cover. but after seein the cover of this, does it count as a book????? i doubt i will be buying this one in the near....or very distant.....future.

how could anybody look at something like that...???
Proud member of r0k 4 Chr15t club, PM T3hRav3n/christianbassis to join.

The Rig:
Dean Icon
Cimar strat-copy
Ibanez GRX-40
Dean Edge-1 Bass
Digitech RpX400
Peavey Rage 158

Creater of Tuba players united, pm to join.
you appear to have given your money to a twat with fake teeth.

you may as well have put on a pink thong, and paraded the streets while burning £20 notes singing 'I'm a little twat!'
Quote by BuryMeInBliss
you appear to have given your money to a twat with fake teeth.

you may as well have put on a pink thong, and paraded the streets while burning £20 notes singing 'I'm a little twat!'

haha

legendary

you should have searched the pit TS

there was a massive thread talking about how terrible it was a while back
it's not that great. I got it without using money cough Basically what the CDs say is match every note to a color. And just as your see color perception and automatically recognize name with color, just tack on a note with that color. I guess it could work for some people, but they would have to be the most fucking visual learners on earth...
Quote by Tallman

it had to be done.

Is the point of that cover to scare people into buying the product...?
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
so its basically trying to induce synesthesia, interesting. Problem is getting the practicalities right, you'd have to have a strong mind for colours to be able to deal with bends, out of tune notes, people singing, etc. The better it works the more problems it causes.
songs: Left Behind choices
Quote by MadClownDisease
Well I can top you all, I've done my mum, my step brother AND a cat. As well as quite a few corpses.
Hmm, this gets me thinking. Is there any software out there that is actually proven to work for this?

Edit: And why hasn't anyone made the obligatory demotivational out of that pic?
Quote by jimtaka
i'd say your guitar is out of tune, or you are accidentally muting strings that you aren't trying to, or your right hand isn't strumming at the same time that your left hand is fretting, or you could be reading the tab upside down...