I found this in a guitar magazine and was so close to buying it until my car broke so my funds got diverted.

It is a Super Strat from Rockson Guitars. RRP is £350 but they are on offer for just £120.

It looks a really nice guitar and I reckon it would be a nice guitar to play.

I may still get one in the near future.

http://www.brandoniguitars.co.uk/rockson.asp
Looks pretty good, but it it's your first guitar (or atleast electric) yeah? Might be a bit trivky being your first with a locking tremolo.
Relax. All he has to do is take the trem arm off and learn to string up through a trem.
Quote by fly135
Great list Rutch. On re-reading this one I'd have to say Solid State means not liquid or gas.

I figured it out.
Quote by Ishiga
Relax. All he has to do is take the trem arm off and learn to string up through a trem.

Yeah but it's still going to be a bit tricky for him as it's his first guitar.
Without handling it, or even owning it and seeing its quality and longevity/lack of it is hard to say, but from the pictures that looks like a pretty nice guitar.

For a first guitar, for £120 I'd hit it tbh. That is squier and pacifica money.

The way I see it with the LFR is that it will come with strings on it and set up when you buy it. When you need to change the strings watch the instruction videos on the net and remember to only do one string at a time and I think you will be fine, whether or not you have owned other guitars before it is not hard, and having a years experience stringing a hardtail isn't going to give you any massive advantage imo, floyds aren't much harder unless you muck it up by removing all the strings in one go.

Buy it mate, especially if you get a chance to play it first to check the quality (take an experienced player with you who has tried all sorts of guitars...). It is only £120, if you had a squier for that money you would be writing your £120 off and looking to upgrade pretty soon anyway so if it lasts you more than 6 months it is a result.

Like I've said before though the most important thing with your first guitar is how playable the neck and action is. The easier the better. Obviously th epickups need to pickup sounds and the pots need to turn but really, your playing will let down any advantage a £2500 Gibson would give you so just go for something that has a comfortable neck/setup.

Craig
Floyd Rose DST-2
Vox AD15VT
if ur in the uk check ebay out im sellin a metallic blue stagg strat for around £90 ( i wud give u a link but im not sure if i am allowed to advertise) my account name is bhusari
The Merchant Of the Resident Evil Club
]

Quote by hminh87
What is that big hole at the neck joint for?

Quote by Hoodoo Child
the neck?
Quote by 6StringCraig
floyds aren't much harder unless you muck it up by removing all the strings in one go.

I did that when I got a locking trem... took ages to sort out!

Thread starter.
If this is Your first guitar, what differance does it make weather its 'harder' to change the strings or not, I'm guessing you've never do it anyway!
Haha, when I say first guitar, I am not talking about me. i mean general for anyone buying a first guitar.

I am getting one for Christmas to replace my ****ty Squier