ok, so i don't know if this should be here or not, but meh. my girl wrote a lil story in a comment to me on myspace, and i made a sequel and had to show ya'll, so here it is:

my girlfriends bit:
one day ther was a capertiller.
his name was luther von hubcap the five hundred and forty eighth. see luther vin hubcap is a a very popular capertiller name.
well luther was captertiller moving along a branch to reach this very nice leaf. when it snapped.
he plummeted downwards.

luther woke up the next week in caperhospital.
his head hurt like a bitch and hes had massive headaches.
the capernurses said he was in a coma and was lucky to survive the huge fall .
luther left caperhospital that night. sneaking out. to retrive the leaf that nearly cost him his life.
in his way to lake gambuna [location of leaf]
he came across a lady capertiller by the name of feeberlan. she was one hawt capertiller.

luther forgot about the leaf and had a million capertiller babies with feeberlan.

THE END.

my bit:
HARRY BUTTERMAIL
this is a story, about the son of larry the capertiallar, whos other names i cannot remember. one morning harry buttermail woke up, only to look in a mirror and see that he had no eyes, so he went searching for them. on his search he came accsross several obstacles, one of them being lola, the prettiest lulbeast in all of grassvile.

when he encountered lola he realized how pretty she was, and could see she would make a great mate, so he ****ed her. moving on, harry buttermail was confronted by another obstacle - the horny lady bug - he ****er her too. finally, he came accross his last obstacle, who was the hairy spider thing.... and you can guess what he did to her... yepp, they had a game of golf together and he lost.

but that didnt matter cuz he eventually found his eyes and stuck them back on. when he put his eyes back on however, he realized they had been tampered with, because all he could see was a giant penis... and then he realized something else - he was looking at a giant penis... so he sucked it. after a while harry got sick of the penis, and went on a quest to find the on leaf to rule them all. he failed, and died on his most unepic, and sexual(sexual because he screwed something like ten horses) quest.

but in dying comes the moral and message of this story which is - 2 lady bugs, are better than 1.

so wadda ya think?
Wow, move over shakespear...

Quote by mr barnicals
HARRY BUTTERMAIL
this is a story, about the son of larry the capertiallar, whos other names i cannot remember. one morning harry buttermail woke up, only to look in a mirror and see that he had no eyes, so he went searching for them. on his search he came accsross several obstacles, one of them being lola, the prettiest lulbeast in all of grassvile.

when he encountered lola he realized how pretty she was, and could see she would make a great mate, so he ****ed her. moving on, harry buttermail was confronted by another obstacle - the horny lady bug - he ****er her too. finally, he came accross his last obstacle, who was the hairy spider thing.... and you can guess what he did to her... yepp, they had a game of golf together and he lost.

It has some flaws though...
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
How can you see you have no eyes, and how can he realize something is pretty without eyes, and how can he see where the fuck he was going...

you fail at story telling.
haha this is so funny. yeah i knew i'd cop **** from the whole eyes thing. it's good that i fail, i'm thinkin bout writing more. as for spelling, it took me maybe 2 minutes to write all that, and i didn't really give a ****, since it's probably the least serious thing i've done in ages.