Page 1 of 2
Here's a thread for you to whine about whatever you want to. How much your life sucks, or how much the government sucks, or how much you're pissed at so and so, or whatever.
I sell ponies.
bahah!
cause he really means wine but he wrote it like whine cause hes being funny and he offered cheese i get it!
stop whining about everyones whining and get on with your life
Oh dear god, I dont feel alive.
I have a new blog, of the interesting type.

In so far i have seen,

1. The Darkness
2. Wolfmother
3. The Grates
4. Faker
5. Kings of Leon
6. Coheed and Cambria
7. Architecture in Helsinki

and counting.
There is no cheese in this thread?

*leaves*
Is it a bad thing if one of your testicles is larger then the other two?
My life sucks, the government sucks, I am pissed at so and so.

But really

Subtract the emo...

Below this line is what I am REALLY pissed about

There is nothing more that anyone else can say
There is no more effective political satire
There is no more physical evidence that can further more prove the fact
That Bush is a complete idiot...

I am really freaking out because I have this insane feeling that he is going to do something that will keep him in office past next year...
Axe:
Ibanez AWD83T-TRD

Join the Anti-Nihilist Association of Life Seekers (ANALS)
If you are so unfortunate to think that life is meaningless, maybe you should end yours
Girls love me, then hate me and then love to hate me. I wanna drive but i am stupid so after 30 lessons i still can't do a decent 3-point turn. I got loads of coursework but i havn't got the energy to do it. I got no money. I'm a virgin. My parents have divorced and it kinda screwed up the last 18 months for me.
Quote by Zatchel
My life sucks, the government sucks, I am pissed at so and so.

But really

Subtract the emo...

Below this line is what I am REALLY pissed about

There is nothing more that anyone else can say
There is no more effective political satire
There is no more physical evidence that can further more prove the fact
That Bush is a complete idiot...

I am really freaking out because I have this insane feeling that he is going to do something that will keep him in office past next year...

^oh god not another teen that "knows" about the government... jeez when will this fad go away?
Well, he DOES have full knowledge of the White House and the Government and all the hardships.

I mean he is at least 12 years old.
Quote by wizards?
^oh god not another teen that "knows" about the government... jeez when will this fad go away?

Thanks to bands like Green Day, that encourage people under the age of 20 to believe that their opinions count for anything.......

Never.
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Quote by AeroZeppelin09
Well, he DOES have full knowledge of the White House and the Government and all the hardships.

Well his profile says 18, which is older than you isn't it?
Quote by AeroZeppelin09

I really really hope you're being sarcastic about that.... oh wait yeah you are with the whole DOES thing. God I'm spacey today.
Quote by kidsilcon
Well his profile says 18, which is older than you isn't it?

God damn dude, your on a roll shutting me down....
I'm not going to set fire to the internet just to save face in the fact that yes, I don't know much about 'running' a government... but seriously...

I am not stating this because it is a 'fad'

I agree that a lot of people are shooting off at the mouth about him just because other people are doing it...

but thats not why I am doing it...

I am a devout conspiracy theorist....devout System of a Down fan... and paranoia stricken prisoner of the American faith...
Axe:
Ibanez AWD83T-TRD

If you are so unfortunate to think that life is meaningless, maybe you should end yours
Quote by Zatchel
I'm not going to set fire to the internet just to save face in the fact that yes, I don't know much about 'running' a government... but seriously...

I agree that a lot of people are shooting off at the mouth about him just because other people are doing it...

I am a devout conspiracy theorist....devout System of a Down fan... and paranoia stricken prisoner of the American faith...

Well, go to the Government thread. That's what it's there for.

And I'm sorry I'm being a douche.

****ing Liverpool man is straigthening me out.
its cool....hey....wtf

we have a government thread?!

my bad...lol...blame the threadstarter...he said we could whine about our gov'ts

^______________^
Axe:
Ibanez AWD83T-TRD

Quote by Zatchel

If I had a dollar for every time I've heard that exact same speech I'd be able to buy a new amp..... and not just a cheap little fender, we're talking VOX Valvetronics 50W
Quote by Zatchel
its cool....hey....wtf

we have a government thread?!

my bad...lol...blame the threadstarter...he said we could whine about our gov'ts

^______________^

Lol, wut?

Eh dude, it's stickied.

But no one really looks there
Quote by wizards?
If I had a dollar for every time I've heard that exact same speech I'd be able to buy a new amp..... and not just a cheap little fender, we're talking VOX Valvetronics 50W

O_______o

That's odd...

I guess I need to update my drivers.... x__X

That makes me sad...
Axe:
Ibanez AWD83T-TRD

Quote by Zatchel

You've never kissed a girl have you?
I <3 getting flamed on forums...
Axe:
Ibanez AWD83T-TRD

Quote by Zatchel
I <3 getting flamed on forums...

I like walks on the beach.

Beer.

Sunday afternoons.

Quote by wizards?
^ you just made me lol in the middle of school
I tip my hat to you kind sir

No problemo
I've got several 2000 word essays due in on monday, and yet I'm wasting time on UG, again. I have no motivation. Woo! On the plus my life is pretty good overall: I have friends, food and a roof over my head. Can't complain too much....but I will cos I love a bloody good whine.
...Bleep Bloop...
Quote by wizards?
^ you just made me lol in the middle of school
I tip my hat to you kind sir

I got in trouble ):

****in a.

But now I'm "REALLY" doing my BCIS work.
Quote by GHJ
I've got several 2000 word essays due in on monday, and yet I'm wasting time on UG, again. I have no motivation. Woo! On the plus my life is pretty good overall: I have friends, food and a roof over my head. Can't complain too much....but I will cos I love a bloody good whine.

Well. Best part it is you have the baddest assest Profile Picture EVER.
Quote by rocknrollstar
You've never kissed a girl have you?

Poor guy. "The Government sucks!" Is the new black. Let him revell in it.
Quote by Vermintide
The cheese is a lie

The Cake is a Lie...
Axe:
Ibanez AWD83T-TRD

Really. It's gay.
Quote by Johnljones7443
my neew year reslosutions are not too drikn as much lol.

happy new yeeae guyas.
Page 1 of 2