I have found a really cheap guitar that, well is terrible
but want to do some cool work on it, which if turn out good, i can do to my better guitars.

Its a strat copy, in sunburst.

So far, i've took all the frets off it, and will be filling them in shortly, this has all gone to plan so far with minimal damage to the fretboard.

So any other random things i can try out on it.
I'm not really looking for electrical things to do to it, as it is terrible, and i have no idea what wood it is.

P.S i'll post pics of the neck and any other modifications i do to it
you know, i don't think i've ever seen a strat with a floyd rose, could be interesting
lol just look at the strats of iron maiden in the earlier years, they exist alright
Quote by Freddy_Walker
stevo 192 lol mate u a beast! Such a rebel!!!

'90 Fender P-bass lyte
Squier P bass special
Trace Elliot Series 6 head and cabs
Fender American Stratocaster
Vintage Teisco electric guitar
Fender princeton 650 dsp amp
Quote by TomR
you know, i don't think i've ever seen a strat with a floyd rose, could be interesting

Fender still manufactures a HSS Strat with a Floyd Rose. Check it out: Fender Standard Floyd Rose Stratocaster It's pretty much a MIM Standard Strat besides the bridge and pickup configuration. Not a bad setup for $500 though.
right, just finished filling in the gaps on my neck and gave it one coat of woodstain so it will look just like a rosewood fretboard.

The woodfiller is white, so you can still see where they are.

I'm quite pleased with it so far.
Just so you know, when you pull the frets out of a guitar, use a soldering iron to heat them up first before you pull them. It greatly reduces chipping and splintering. Be careful not to char the wood though.