My friend asked me what guitar to get and i didn't know.
Any good suggestions? ( looking for sound and price)

Cheers ~ Simple_Shredder
you should probably say what style of music he wants to play and a general price range
Quote by TDS
You know what would be awsome? A phone that doubled as a fleshlight that recharged power through kinetic motion.

"hold on guys my phone's dying."
*fap*
"Ok we're good."
How much does he want to spend? What amp does he have?
Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
^ +1
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
I would if a tight budget a BC Rich Warbeast very cheap £130 is what i bought for
If he's on a tight budget, then I'd say an Epiphone Les Paul of somesort. It would be acceptable for both metal and classic rock (and pretty much anything else).
Gear:
Gibson Les Paul Classic Ebony with gold hardware
Fender American Stratocaster 3 color sunburst maple fretboard tortoise shell pickguard
Martin 000-M Auditorium
Mesa Boogie F-50
Maxon OD-9
Dunlop 535Q Wah pedal
Even without a budget, I'm still going to say Ibanez
Quote by kyrreca
If your EQ looks like this your audience will look like this
Yeah... Ibanez kills all.

In what you get for your money. I can't think of the word that describes that.
Plays:
Schecter Hellraiser Solo-6 FR Limited
Parker Mojo Fly
Ibanez SZR 720
Tanglewood Evolution
LaPatrie Etude DEMO
'66 Hagstrom Viking I (customized)
SGR C-7 (defretted)
Agile Intrepid 828

Amp, Pedals:
Laney LV300
BOSS RC-20XL
ESP are great metal guitars, but can sometimes be expensive. LTD (same as ESP, sort of like Epiphone and Gibson) are cheaper and pretty much the same, not as good quality, but cheaper. Also, Ibanez rocks. Hands down. But can sometimes be expensive.

I'm also saying this guessing your friend doesn't have much experience with guitar if he is asking you to suggest him one.
Quote by Cofflecakes
Even without a budget, I'm still going to say Ibanez

well that's fuckin' stupid...
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by FacingUsAll
How much does he want to spend? What amp does he have?

until you answer this, you won't be getting any worthwhile help. no offence.
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?