Yknow....

Half-Life
Counter Strike
Portal
Team Fortress

need I go on?
Axe:
Ibanez AWD83T-TRD

Join the Anti-Nihilist Association of Life Seekers (ANALS)
If you are so unfortunate to think that life is meaningless, maybe you should end yours
Yeah.

But I play just about every other game company games too.

This thread is now about Episode 2 and Portal storyline discussion.
^ LMAO!! I used to play alot of Counter Strike until people got to good, and everything got a bit samey. I was never a fan of all the new maps. de_dust FTW!!
Quote by Vermintide
Yeah.
But I play just about every other game company games too.
<edit: deleted several spaces ^_^ >
This thread is now about Episode 2 and Portal storyline discussion.

Okay, I guess you can change the topic if you want...

but....seriously...who hasn't beat the new orange box titles?

I dun know where to start
Axe:
Ibanez AWD83T-TRD

If you are so unfortunate to think that life is meaningless, maybe you should end yours
Haven't picked up Episode 2 yet as it's stupidly expensive to buy without the Orange Box, which isn't worth it as I'm paying for two products in it I already own, and two I don't particularly want.
<Dobzilla> because "when you were born, they thought yo' momma shit herself."
<Frehnchy> ...
<esther_mouse> ...
<Rankles> ...
<RaNdOm-FeLiX> ...
<Dobzilla>
I still play counter strike online but I'm sick of de_dust2 . I prefer play Aim maps over mission maps
Hi
Yeah I've bought the orange box and played all the HL games. I finished EP2 + Portals. I like to play TF2 occasionally as well
Quote by Rankles
Haven't picked up Episode 2 yet as it's stupidly expensive to buy without the Orange Box, which isn't worth it as I'm paying for two products in it I already own, and two I don't particularly want.

its understandable... I probably couldnt convince you about Team Fortress (its an acquired taste) but I doubt youve played anything like Portal... its uber-awesome...
Axe:
Ibanez AWD83T-TRD

Quote by Rankles

But you DO want portal, wether you know this or not.
Counter-Strike 1.6

I'm pretty damn good, add me at your own peril:

Easy Rider.
Genius may have its limitations; stupidity is not thus handicapped.
Quote by Vermintide
Chell is Alyx's mother.

Discuss.

You mean the 'lady from the test'?

Yea, I was thinking the same thing... how old is she though? she looks kinda hot...especially with those leg supports....mmm...
Axe:
Ibanez AWD83T-TRD