I've recently started doing weights, and everything is going great. UNTIL. (Suspense) Yesterday when I put the weights down I felt a very sharp, tight pain in the back of my head, I had to lie down. The pain lasted about a minute, and then calmed down into an irritating dull headache. Does anyone have any idea what this could be? I know it is directly related to doing the weights, has anyoen experienced anything similar? What should I do. I have a doctors appointment but the suspense is killing me. I'm scared
I dunno but that happened to me a couple of weeks ago
Quote by Virgil_Hart05
Beating the elderly is a big favourite of mine. Also, pushing kids over and kicking pregnant women in the womb is fun.

Right now we're called 'Various Artists' just to fuck over people with iPods
Cut off your left leg. It should hurt so much you won't think about your head anymore.
Quote by lizarday
oh yeah? well larry king the slayer guitarist owns bc rich guitars. (i think)
was it at the top of your spine? Ive done that, were u tense and strain so much it cracks your neck, really hurts.
Weights are probably too heavy for you.
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
Cheers, I'll pass on the amputation though I don't have a blade. I think I went over the top on the weights to be honest as long as it's not some deadly disease, i'm alright.
We'll have to amputate your head sir!

Just sit down and relax, it won't hurt more than a few seconds!
too much blood went to ur head thats all lol
Equips:

Ibanez RG2550E
Jackson DKMG
ESP LTD EC 200 QM
Peavey ValveKing Head & Slant Cabinet
Peavey 5150
Ashdown Fallen Angel 4x12 Cab
Ibanez Tubescreamer TS9
Are you breathing right when lifting?
Talk to Erowid

Quote by dead-fish

Tell me when thy band shall return to mark a schedueled performance on my nearest venue's door!
Quoth teh Loomis, "Nevermore".

Member #9 of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM apocalypse13 or altronataku to join.