I heard that the motto for pringles is 'once you pop the fun doesn't stop' because they contain an addictive ingredient and they were forced to make the motto that for legal reasons as some kind of warning.

Is this at all true ?

If it was true would doing such a thing protect them from the law if they did contain addictive ingredients ?
pringles = awsome = addictive .. end of story ?

--------------------
-------------------
------------------
-----------------
----------------
---------------

I think pringles are alright, but I'm not addicted to them, maybe salt addicts are...

*drinks 7th cup of tea for the day*
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
i heard coke cans have to be red because of the acids they contain. I think its just random bull**** people think up
Quote by Napalmdeth
i heard coke cans have to be red because of the acids they contain. I think its just random bull**** people think up

nah, because the color red brings up hunger and thirts. think of Mcdonalds etc. all red

--------------------
-------------------
------------------
-----------------
----------------
---------------

Quote by kidsthesedays
um no. only fat people can get addicted to pringles. and fat people have no legal rights.

Check out my band (epic folk/death metal) at www.amorgen.org and add us to your favorite social networks!

Gear:
Schecter Hellraiser C7
Ibanez RG 2620
ENGL Powerball 2
ENGL 2 x 12" PRO Slanted E212VH
TC Electronic G-major 2
Behringer FCB1010
When you eat salty foods the body has to compensate to maintain homeostasis. If you eat salty foods for a long period of time, as with caffeine, heroin and nicotine, the body becomes dependent on salt to maintain balance. Therefore reducing salt intake can create physical withdrawal.

Perhaps it is the salt?
“I smoke. If this bothers anyone, I suggest you look around at the world in which we live and shut your f*ckin' mouth.” RIP
Http://www.Smash-it-up.tk
well i'm not addicted so its a load of bull

Quote by DieGarbageMan
When having sex i realise my penis is of small nature.

Quote by gavz_verdikt
There is a box below Private Messages and right of Log Out.
I think the TS will know what to do next