black bc rich beast bass

i bought this bass about 6 months ago but i have only used it in my house for practice, and it doesnt really suit my sound or style really and i need some money to put towards a fender jazz or p bass.

specifications:

- Mahogany Body
- Maple Bolt-on Neck
- Paint-to-match Neck & Headstock
- Ebony Fingerboard
- Adjustable Bridge
- Sealed BC Rich Tuners
- 34" Scale Length
- 24 Extra Jumbo Frets
- Diamond Inlays
- 2 P Style Pickups w/ Active EQ
- Black Hardware

ive just put a new set of strings on it so it sounds very bright

as with most bc rich's there is a small paint chip on the tail of it but it is only noticable if you look for it

i would like about £350

you will need to pay for the postage and il pay for the packaging then
Thread resurection, still have this for sale will sell for £200 including postage. Ive got no case for it so I can't give you what I don't have myself. I can send it how I recived it in a large cardboard box super packaged with foam and stuff or i could take the neck off and post it like that so there is less chance of breaking, hasn't had strings on for a month or so. This means it will probably need to be set up but the neck isn't warped or anything. I have no issues with this bass other than that I don't paticularly like the active sound.
Should probably also mention that I will consider any trades, one thing I'm definately looking for is a (working) 30gb+ music player either a zen vision or ipod but any offers will be considered unless its like 4 tonnes of fish or something foolish.

(sorry for bumping again today)
Throw in a bit of cash, I can get one with a years warrenty for £130 off ebay. Im interested in both offers, any pics of scratches n stuff?
Didn't realise Darkice was from USA so probably can't ship it to you.

fairycake92 is there certain pics you want or some more info?

(thursday bump)
erm...nah ive actually sold the ipod for £70 to dandadog
=BROLY - HIS POWER IS MAXIMUM=
Yeah sorry didn't see that you where in the UK so free bump I guess lol
sorry
Thursday bump, will do for £180, super deal in all fairness, ive never seen any go for this cheap.
Monday bump, I really want to get rid of this now because I never play it anymore its just sat in the corner of my room, and I need money for tickets.
I'll be plus this will probably help you out a bit.

Due to the credit crunch and the general (un)desirability of a bass like this, You are looking at a bit too much money.

For example I sold a Warlock NT 5 string, Which is the series above yours for £200 on ebay. It will not fetch more then that, I also sold a USA Ironbird bass with bigass hard case for £340. If you expect this bass to sell for 350, then you'll be selling it for a long time!

This is not a critism, Just a truthism.

A good price would be around 200.
Pedulla MVP5
Gibson Grabber
Warmoth Antigua PJ
Ovation Magnum 1
Quote by badgerific
Thursday bump, will do for £180, super deal in all fairness, ive never seen any go for this cheap.

Wait never mind, My bad. Really wish posts could be edited!
Pedulla MVP5
Gibson Grabber
Warmoth Antigua PJ
Ovation Magnum 1