the bodog battle of the bands

But honestly we would have to travel 300 miles to audition and I have passion for hating reality shows altogether so i dont think its worth it

Opinions?
yeah why would you even apply.
do it
Gear:
Hagstrom Viking cherry
Crate B15 bass amp
Squier SQ MB-5 5-String Bass
Epi Valve Junior head
Russian Muff
FAB Chorus

I HAVE THE RED PUBIS
I made it for the same reason I made a myspace and a pure volume... to get noticed

double post sue me
just think about how many bands tryed to get into that and your band was chosen.so if you ask me go for it and give it all youve got cause a chance like this might never happen ever again.
Alter bridge Rocks Club member #35 PM Logz to join

Quote by Powerhouse
I took a dump in the back of a movie theater once.
Quote by NightEmbers

I liked it.
If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
Or watch the things you gave your life to, broken,
And stoop and build 'em up with worn-out tools
Quote by figsandbobo
I liked it.

me to, it was good, the video neway, i was expecting it to just be a crap attempt at heavy metal but in the end it was good
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

you entered, you got your chance, and you are just going to waste it? This could be your big break. I say pack up and go.
my band did this thing last year. it's more of a ploy for bodog to make a LOT of money.

you sell tix for whatever price (ours were $10) and based on how many tix you sell you get to pick your time slot. we sold 23 out of the 25 they gave us and we picked the 3rd to the last time slot. But when we got the schedule we were first to play, then we find out that some band who only sold 5 tix got our time slot.

not to mention, when they say that you are going to be playing at a specific venue they are LYING. they told us we would be playing at Firs Ave. in Minneapolis - only to find out that it was actually the 7th St. Entry (the bar connected to First Ave.) Other bands also had this problem, instead of The Roxy they played upstairs.

EDIT: I think they accept every band, that's how they sell more tix and make more money
Decaptivated

Ibanez S370 (all custom)
Mesa Boogie Studio Pre
Fender Champ 25se (used to power Mesa pre)
Custom 2x12 cab w/ Eminence Texas Heats
Seriously, you got in with THOSE videos? Christ...

I mean no offense but those are very low quality videos and not great songs really. Actually, I'm not sure how I can say that and not expect you to take offense but... I spose that "Without a Word, He Said..." was nice enough...

EDIT: In fact sorry, that entire post was unhelpful. But did you really get in with those videos? There's only two of your band there and you can barely hear.
thanks bro, I was expecting something like this earlier

they do seem rather unorganized for such a big corp.

If this is our big break than I'd rather be a small time band...
Quote by NightEmbers

If this is our big break than I'd rather be a small time band...

it's still exposure, just don't expect it to be more than it is
Decaptivated

Ibanez S370 (all custom)
Mesa Boogie Studio Pre
Fender Champ 25se (used to power Mesa pre)
Custom 2x12 cab w/ Eminence Texas Heats
actually we got in with me doing a acoustic song by myself which is weird itself to me... and I know the quality sucked but thats all we have for the time being
Well i liked the first season of the show, didnt think it was too much of a reality show. I say go for it
Quote by Joshrocker48
I like you, as a fellow vocalist I like that you are here on UG and admit to not being a guitarist.
Bravo.

Quote by arsonite
GTFO non-guitarist!

Joke
Do it. Absolutely, positively do it. Once you get there you can decide you hate it if you want. But this could be a great opportunity.
Death to Ovation haters!