its not 1 book, its 3.

and yes i have read THEM
"And after all of this, I am amazed...

...that I am cursed far more than I am praised."
Yep! Thought they were amazing! They're making a movie I believe but I'm not so sure it will turn out good.
That's basically The Northern Lights, the Subtle Knife and the Amber Spyglass rolled into one isn't ?

yeh I have read it, didn't want it to finish =(
Quote by MetalHead73
So I, with a broomstick(Just in case) walk right where they can see me and I said:

"You kids ever taken a broom up the ass?"

The look on their face was priceless, and they ran, and I mean ran like a bat out of hell.
I read those in like the 5th-6th grade. Didnt understand what anything really meant but still thought they were really good.
Quote by Sol9989
its not 1 book, its 3.

and yes i have read THEM
Yeah I know that. I was just mentioning them as a single volume.

No need to get so pushy.
I read them a few years ago. Really great books, probably some of the books that touched me the most. I'm not so sure if I would enjoy them equally today, but as I remember them, they were great.
Quote by Lord Jesus
I read them a few years ago. Really great books, probably some of the books that touched me the most. I'm not so sure if I would enjoy them equally today, but as I remember them, they were great.
Well I read them when I was about 11. Didn't really understand them much so last month I re-visited them and I enjoyed them even more.

I read them at the age of 11 - 12 and loved them
The ending to the last book is so
Quote by str84ever
Yeah i have. It had a sad ending. Poor Lyra and Will

You've ruined the ending for everyone!
Quote by Moggan13
You've ruined the ending for everyone!

How have i?

I didn't say what did or didn't happen to them or any other characters :p
I've read The Golden Compass and The Subtle Knife. I haven't read The Amber Spyglass, though. I have to get that back from my friend... Anyways, they're one of my favorite series of books.
Quote by Kinderfeld
I've read The Golden Compass and The Subtle Knife. I haven't read The Amber Spyglass, though. I have to get that back from my friend... Anyways, they're one of my favorite series of books.

omg, so sigged, sorry.

edit: you changed it damn u
"And after all of this, I am amazed...

...that I am cursed far more than I am praised."
Quote by str84ever
How have i?

I didn't say what did or didn't happen to them or any other characters :p

I'm joking

Quote by Kram
Yep! Thought they were amazing! They're making a movie I believe but I'm not so sure it will turn out good.

Unfortunately, the movie has alot of potential. Its starring Nichole Kidman as Mrs. Coulter, and the guy who plays Bond as Lord Asriel. Plus it has a simular budget to Lord of the Rings, which im sure will be tied up into realistic CG and a good soundtrack.

(I say "unfortunately" because ive been a HDM fan for about 7 years, and i know if the movie is popular, you'll have alot of newcomers claiming to be diehard HDMers )