I recently got a Royal Flush in a game of online poker and apparently the odds against being dealt one in 5 cards are 649,739/1.

So I was wondering if anyone else has had a Royal Flush, or does anyone actually play poker from UG?
Last edited by kidsilcon at Oct 22, 2007,
Quote by kidsilcon
I recently got a Royal Flush in a game of online poker and apparently the odds against being dealt one in 5 cards are 649,739/1.
So I was wondering if anyone else has had a Royal Flush, or does anyone actually play poker on UG?

you can play poker on UG?
I play free poker on friday nights at the pub, its pretty sweeeeettttt bro!

But I always loose cos im texting or listening to the music.. aha
Quote by hightension01

Tell her
"I could be playing this *inserts Job For a Cowboys Doom Cd*
but i'd rather play this *inserts *David Crowder followed by Brewster*"

haha yeah that should work

Quote by Aqua Dementia
richrawr FTW!
Quote by CoreysMonster
you can play poker on UG?

No i meant from UG.
I had a royal flush too on a handheld poker game I have. Then I lost all the money
I have one now...
Quote by the.spine.surfs

But really, asking the pit for relationship advice is like asking a girl with braces for a blowjob. Ouch.

Quote by Lil Macker
i first masterbated when i was... 10, i think
or was it 9...
yeah 10
and i'm catholic, don't tell the pope, i'll be holy watered
Quote by Paroxysm
I had a royal flush too on a handheld poker game I have. Then I lost all the money

Handheld, on like a gameboy or something?
well son of a bitch

do you win money on that site?
Quote by bassboy 999
Cheers to you triple x maniac

Quote by snipelfritz
Wait, your dick is in a chick's ass, and you're complaining.

Its a sad, sad day.
I play poker quite well...I get lucky, so far I can remember no fewer than 7 occassions THIS YEAR that I have had a Royal Flush, might be 8 or 9 times though...my brain hurts...
Quote by triple_X_maniac
well son of a bitch

do you win money on that site?

You can just play for play money but you can also play for real money, but theres tourniments that you can get into free and if you win you get $15 which is hard because 2700 people enter the tourniment.

"I play poker quite well...I get lucky, so far I can remember no fewer than 7 occassions THIS YEAR that I have had a Royal Flush, might be 8 or 9 times though...my brain hurts..."

I don't believe you. Any pictures of these 9 Royal Flushes?
The best i've had is a 10 high straight flush and i've been playing for 2 years. Congratulations on your Royal flush. I've seen 2 Royal Flushes in games i've been playing. You are damn lucky.
It's gonna be a blue day
my best was a 7 high straight flush of clubs hahaha...

thats just once too.
Call me "Shot".

ShotRod Guitar Works

Custom Hand-wired Amplifiers and Effect Pedals.

Est. 2007

Source to everything I say about Guitars, Pedals, and Amplifiers: I make them.

UG's Best DIY PedalBoard
Quote by perry589
The best i've had is a 10 high straight flush and i've been playing for 2 years. Congratulations on your Royal flush. I've seen 2 Royal Flushes in games i've been playing. You are damn lucky.

That was my first straight flush. It was at a good time too because i was in the final table of a tourniment.
the odds of being dealt a royal flush on the FLOP are 62300/1 or whatever, but in 7 cards it happens more often.
Quote by the.spine.surfs

But really, asking the pit for relationship advice is like asking a girl with braces for a blowjob. Ouch.

Quote by Lil Macker
i first masterbated when i was... 10, i think
or was it 9...
yeah 10
and i'm catholic, don't tell the pope, i'll be holy watered
Quote by rhakiath
the odds of being dealt a royal flush on the FLOP are 62300/1 or whatever, but in 7 cards it happens more often.

Not it's not on the flop. and you use 7 cards in holdem.
I was told about a cool hand that came out a few days ago amongst my friends. 10, Jack, Queen and King of Spades were out on the table. One person had the 8 of spades for a flush, another had the 9 of spades for a straight flush, and a third had the ace of spades for a royal flush. It was ridiculous.
Quote by Felkara
Dude, you just made the most intelligent post in this entire thread. Congrats.
best hand ive ever had was an eight high straight flush, and four queens in Omaha. Never seen anyone get a straight flush before.
X

"Just wait till tomorrow
I guess that's what they all say
Just before they fall apart"
I was playing poker the other night and had four of the five cards in my opening hand. I traded one and got the one card I needed. It was awsome.
Quote by jwizzle5786
I was playing poker the other night and had four of the five cards in my opening hand. I traded one and got the one card I needed. It was awsome.

What hand was it?
Got a straight flush of diamonds 8 high once, but that's it.
I hope it doesn't seem, like I'm young, foolish, and green.
Let me in for a minute, you're not my life but I want you in it

O Dayya, te echaré de menos, siempre

Y siempre
Y para siempre