I need to replace the pots in my guitar. I know which ones and have them my only problem is the wires. I would like to replace the volume and tone pot wires and do not know what type they are. I have a custome SG if that helps, and does anyone know where I might be able to go in and purchase them. I go the pots for Guitar Center but they don't sell the wire.

Thanks for your help
I suggest trying to contact the company that makes the pots and ask if you can purchase the wire from them.
Ibanez RG7321 Seven String
Epiphone Iommi Signature SG
Digitech Scott Ian Black 13
VOX Valvetronix AD100VTH
Laney 4x12 w/Celestion 50s