i want to know some ways to practice without i guitar, i mean i got one but while im on school i cant do anything related to guitar
Air Guitar The Hell Out Of Yourself

Daa Daa Daaaaaa Daa Daa Danaaaaa Daa Daa Daaaaa Daa Daaa
Quote by bambi_slaughter

what sound does a baby make when you put it in a blender?
i dunno, i was to busy masturba ting.

Quote by maroon5mustdie
EVH. I saw him in concert. And his brother was seriously the worst bass player I've ever seen.

Quote by operation ktulu
if my guitar had a pussy, i would never leave my room
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Air guitar and, NO... I got it train to pose xD xD xD xD
I read on here a finger exercise someone posted which I think helps. All you do is lay your fretting hand flat and keep it relaxed and lift your pointer and ring finger together and hold it. Next let those two fingers down then raise your middle and little finger and hold it and keep reapeating, it's supposed to strenghten your fingers.
cheers betch
Quote by juangar1992
i want to know some ways to practice without i guitar, i mean i got one but while im on school i cant do anything related to guitar

maybe just concentrate on school and wait until you get home to practice?
Endorsed by Framus Amps

Quote by primusfan
you shoulda lynched that nigger.

*spits in spittoon and feels up his cousin*
Quote by j.pagejr.
I read on here a finger exercise someone posted which I think helps. All you do is lay your fretting hand flat and keep it relaxed and lift your pointer and ring finger together and hold it. Next let those two fingers down then raise your middle and little finger and hold it and keep reapeating, it's supposed to strenghten your fingers.

do this, it really works.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
making a windows machine look like a mac is like putting lipstick on a pig.

~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Well, it depends. For players of finger-picking genres (Classical, Flamenco, whatever you call the acoustic style like Andy McKee, etc.), the right hand technique is much more mental, although the left hand is more physical. Practicing sophisticated right-hand technique can be done without a guitar (although having a guitar would make it easier), but the left hand is much more physical, so it is hard to practice without a guitar.
I usually twirl my pick between my fingers, first; thumb, index finger and middle finger.
then; thumb, middle finger and ring finger, and finally thumb, ring finger and pinkie.