The guitarist from the Unseen. It was really random. I was washing dishes and I guy I know came up to me and was like "Yah, that guy over there is the new guitarist for the unseen. They just got back from warped tour" It was weird. I'm not really a fan of the band, so I didn't go out of my way to make conversation with him. In the end, I found he was a really cool dude.

/random
brnh.bandcamp.com
I work at a resteraunt in town. It's all punx, and as a reviewer accurately stated "2/3 of the employees here are surely in a band"
brnh.bandcamp.com
Awesome.

I don't have a job.

People like me scrounge off of the taxpayers... YOUR mommy and daddy.

Let those rich ****ers pay for me, I want my £45 a week for doing absolutely **** all.
if that place has good food and you dont have to listen to the music most restaurants play must be a sweet job.
i have a few applications out i need more record money, bad....
Quote by BrianApocalypse
Awesome.

I don't have a job.

People like me scrounge off of the taxpayers... YOUR mommy and daddy.

Let those rich ****ers pay for me, I want my £45 a week for doing absolutely **** all.

Whoa, Brian really IS punk!

I should find a restaraunt to wash dishes at. It sounds like a punx job. *-)
Sounds pretty cool.

The closest thing to a major musician that has ever come to my town was CC DeVille and, well, yeah...

I dig the Unseen though, they have some good tunes.
take me on a trip upon your magic swirlin' ship, my senses have been stripped.
...Did I mention I get £100 a week? But I have to pay 55 of that 100 back, or declare myself bankrupt/insane/both
Quote by indestructible8
i wash dishes at a nursing home

Harmar Village, by any chance?