I've got a band and i'm tryin to sort out a few gigs for us but i have no clue about a gig setup and was thinking of buying a few bits n bobs to help our sound.

I wanted to buy an alelis midiverd 4 effects panel thing (not that sure what it is or what it does i just know the stone roses used to use one) and i've got a ts-9 tube screamer, an ibanez cs-9 chorus pedal, a boss bf-2 flanger, boss ns-2 noise supression pedal.

Unfortunately even though i own this lot i dont really know how to use it in a gig or what to connect to what.

so i was just wandering if someone would kindly tell me in like a step by step styley thing what i should put the lead from my guitar into then from that to what etc, until i'm into my vox ad100vt and am ready to put it into a gigging situation.

thanks alot in advance i am in desperate need of help and it will be greatly appreciated if someone would take the time to help me out.
dude.... i only have my amp, a few pedals and my crappy guitar and ive gigged with them without any other equipment... (except for the rest of my band)... and ive seen no trouble...

if you dont know what something your going to buy works for, then dont buy it, when you get more experience it'll come to you naturally

edit: just have fun, and play what you got.... slash would sound awesome on a 10.000 dollar rig and on a 300 dollar rig... its all about you
Ur pedal are good, u rly dont need anything more other than a wah, but idk if u d use one anyway.

Ur setup should go guitar-OD-Chorus-Flanger-Noise Gate-amp. Unless u have an effects loop jack on that amp, idk if u do or not, thats how it should go. Otherwise, put ur modulation (chorus and flanger) into the Effects loop and ur od n noise gate into the regular input jack.
ive had alot of expiriance with gigs, dont worry about effects etc.. consentrate on your playing in a band (being tight etc) and get your stage presence good, that matters alot it makes a show.
Quote by qotsa1998
Ur pedal are good, u rly dont need anything more other than a wah, but idk if u d use one anyway.

Ur setup should go guitar-OD-Chorus-Flanger-Noise Gate-amp. Unless u have an effects loop jack on that amp, idk if u do or not, thats how it should go. Otherwise, put ur modulation (chorus and flanger) into the Effects loop and ur od n noise gate into the regular input jack.

thanks alot. is a noise gate a noise supressor?? and should i put my wah on the end?
if i do would i go from the wah straight into my vox? and if so wouldnt the onboard effects thing jus change all that or do i just simply turn all the built in effects on my vox off?

sorry about all the questions but your a massive help its really appreciated cheers.