Okay i need a photoshop done but its a bit extensive..need to merge bandmembers and do a fair bit of amending. Im prepared to pay $20 USD if anyone is experienced and can do it well. PM me.
Teehee. This makes me giggle. On the strict GFX (graphics) sites I go to, people do about 5 of these a day for free.

But, hey, -isn't arguing with $20- :P

Although, I might add that it does help to say what band...and what kind of 'amending'...instead of making everyone PM you. But that's just my preference. :P
Quote by PatDaniels
Teehee. This makes me giggle. On the strict GFX (graphics) sites I go to, people do about 5 of these a day for free.

But, hey, -isn't arguing with $20- :P

Although, I might add that it does help to say what band...and what kind of 'amending'...instead of making everyone PM you. But that's just my preference. :P

can you post the sites?. What band? My band. What amendments..various physical changed required eg make the singers boobs bigger and give us tans.
Last edited by Hellhammerz at Oct 22, 2007,
Quote by Hellhammerz
What amendments..various physical changed required eg make the singers boobs bigger and give us tans.

thats false advertising!
Gear:
Jackson DKMG Dinky (EMG 81/85)
Ibanez GIO (i put a Dimbucker in the bridge)
Crate GT65 (65 watts) to be upgraded soon, suggestions welcome (must be tubed)
Floor Pod (for sale)
I can try to do it for free. But the reason why it's free is because I have schoolwork to do, and there are no gurantees that I'll actually finish it.
Quote by ChaoticVengence
thats false advertising!

true but staring at a womans tits is socially inappropriate so whos gonna say ****?
Quote by burndttoast
I can try to do it for free. But the reason why it's free is because I have schoolwork to do, and there are no gurantees that I'll actually finish it.

this is for a professional band so ill pass thanks anyway.
Quote by Hellhammerz
this is for a professional band so ill pass thanks anyway.

So professional that you have to make her boobs bigger?
Rofl

-knows how to, though-
Quote by PatDaniels
So professional that you have to make her boobs bigger?
Rofl

-knows how to, though-

of course big breasts are a must in a professional band

PAT DANIELS CAN YOU POST THE GFX WEBSITES YOU DESCRIBED ABOVE THANKS
Quote by Retro Rocker
Arrogant tosser.

Professional means its for a band that plays for money. i had to report you there for flaming.
Quote by Retro Rocker
Arrogant tosser.

Seems like it, yes. It's the same guy who wanted to know if there are any automatic friends-adder for myspace. Apparently his band hadn't got enough friends. His social skills weren't much higher then.

Quote by Hellhammerz
Professional means its for a band that plays for money. i had to report you there for flaming.

Good luck with that...
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Kensai
Seems like it, yes. It's the same guy who wanted to know if there are any automatic friends-adder for myspace. Apparently his band hadn't got enough friends. His social skills weren't much higher then.

Good luck with that...

**reported**
Quote by Hellhammerz
**reported**

Oh dear... well since you want it that way, I've reported your thread for advertising.
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Kensai

Oh dear... well since you want it that way, I've reported your thread for advertising.

He's also been reported for double posting...twice...in the same thread.

Edit: No, wait, THREE times in one thread. L2edit.
Thus sayeth the Lord.

<//////>~
Actually closed. You want this done, the pit is not the place. Use a dedicated forum if you want professional.
Filth, pure filth... That's what you are.