ok my friend has a 360 and every one of his friends and my firends has a file on his 360 and laty there getting mad achievements and gettin high gamerscores so i didnt want to feel left out couse i hardly every play his 360 couse im usaly just playin guitar so i just want to know what are some games with easy achievements

ps:im a good gamer to i just hardly play no more couse im fucusing on my music sovmuch now.
ug's cool so i guess im cool to

Originally Posted by gallagher2006
Whats a Steve Vai? Floyd Rose ripoff?

Originally Posted by Virgil_Hart05
no...stop being fat
i heard that movie game happy feet or some crap like that give you lots of easy points....but do you feel proud getting tons of points on a kids game?
Gear:
Jackson DKMG Dinky (EMG 81/85)
Ibanez GIO (i put a Dimbucker in the bridge)
Crate GT65 (65 watts) to be upgraded soon, suggestions welcome (must be tubed)
Floor Pod (for sale)
sorry but this is weak. really weak. really.
"And after all of this, I am amazed...

...that I am cursed far more than I am praised."
just about every 360 game has at least one acheivement that is ridiculously easy, you should get Game Fly.
Play your guitar. It'll be worth something in the future. Like you can't impress a girl by saying how many gamer points you have.
im sorry i dont understand sentenes that have no grammar or punctuation they just confuse me i need basic things like full stops and commas im surprised you managed to put spaces in there and shock horror even a paragraph well im afraid i cant do paragraphs so i hope you can read my well punctuated and good grammatical english but from the gist of the thread id recommend you go to an xbox 360 forum maybe that would be a good idea hmmm yes before you get reported and your thread gets closed and also id learn some punctuation before posting again or youll get a lot of obnoxious twats taking the piss out of you because you cant write properly kthxbai

"The True Eccentric Tea Drinking Appreciation Preservation Society"
Quote by This is the One
why do you need a high gamerscore? o_O
thats like telling people you have a huge penis

telling people about it and showing it to people are two different things

tell about it= people don't beleive you

show people= arrested and listed as a pedophile, maybe get a restaining order, maybe just have the piss beat out of you
Quote by deepestpurple
Play your guitar. It'll be worth something in the future. Like you can't impress a girl by saying how many gamer points you have.

And the girls you can impress by your gamer score you probably won't want.
SPAM
Stock Gibson Pickups from a 2005 V, I think they're a 498T and 500T set FS/FT
Duncan Distortion (regular spaced) FS

Looking for: an acoustic, recording gear, or $
Quote by jakesmellspoo
telling people about it and showing it to people are two different things

tell about it= people don't beleive you

show people= arrested and listed as a pedophile, maybe get a restaining order, maybe just have the piss beat out of you

same concept
"look i'm good at games"
"look i'm well hung"
actually, i've had girls wanting to talk to me not because of playing guitar, but because of my antics in public places or my talent to be a complete and total dick to anybody
Quote by This is the One
same concept
"look i'm good at games"
"look i'm well hung"

my point was simply that either way you lose w/ the penis thing
You want to play a game just for the achievements?

That shit is weak. Real weak.
Thus sayeth the Lord.

<//////>~
wow lol calm down every one i just wanted to get my gamerscore up a little. just to show my friends. i dont relly care about games and stuff like that anymore. you guys take it to serrusly.

no...stop being fat
Quote by 80balls
wow lol calm down every one i just wanted to get my gamerscore up a little. just to show my friends. i dont relly care about games and stuff like that anymore. you guys take it to serrusly.

If you don't care about games why do you care about getting achievements?
Thus sayeth the Lord.

<//////>~
but i do play games for fun and not for gamerscore but no xbox 360 game has relly cought my eye intill re 5 and silent hill 5 come out. thats why i play my ps2 and play good games like ff, sh, re and metal gear solid

but wait bioshock owns all 360 games

no...stop being fat
Quote by 80balls

Wow, your grammar improved ever so slightly. As a reward for that, I'll tell you to type into Google I think it's 1000 or 10,000 easy gamer points and there's a whole article on it somewhere.

"The True Eccentric Tea Drinking Appreciation Preservation Society"
Quote by 80balls
but i do play games for fun and not for gamerscore but no xbox 360 game has relly cought my eye intill re 5 and silent hill 5 come out. thats why i play my ps2 and play good games like ff, sh, re and metal gear solid

but wait bioshock owns all 360 games

Bioshock
Halo 3
Oblivion
Call of Duty 2
Call of Duty 3
Project Gotham Racing 4
Forza Motorsport 2
Need for Speed Most Wanted
Need for Speed Carbon
Gears of War
Rainbow Six: Vegas